Chunkymonkey and ChubbyHubby EAT SLEEP SAIL DISNEY May 2015! Completed PTR - TR Links added!

Does she have a Disney Store near her? Only problem is if she is looking for full time, they normally only hire managers at full time. But...there are perks...

I read it on another report that you can trade...they like shiny things...I think Kenny the Pirate has a review of the breakfast and he talks about it too. Did you hear about Rebel Hangar? Again I read about it on a trip report...no availability on the 16th, but I was able to snag an ADR on the 15th. Check out page 589 on the Star Wars Weekend thread.

She currently is an assistant manager but was ready to move to manager but the higher ups ousted her because she stood up for herself. Ugh, management...!!

I just heard about Rebel Hangar! I called to make an ADR but they are all gone. The CM said to call back though because they will get cancellations. I am not sure it's really worth it because we do have a pretty packed weekend and all our meals are already planned. The only day that I can think of doing it would be May 15 (same day as you and also the day we arrive at WDW), or on May 17th, which is the Sunday we planned at Epcot F+G (we can take the ferry over to DHS though) but we already have plans for dinner that night so I'm not sure when we'd be able to squeeze it in. When you do go, I'd love to hear about it! The food sounds delicious and if it weren't for the characters at the Hollywood and Vine dinner, I'd probably prefer Rebel Hangar as I am not too fond of buffets.

Its almost here!!!!! LOVE the vader pictures! Those are just awesome!

Thanks!! Looking forward to reading your TR!!

Isn't that the truth?! I have a horrendous looking week next week before my vacation - that always seems to be the case, too! :sad2:

You're SO close to leaving!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! I'll absolutely be on the look-out for you in Epcot May 17th! :goodvibes

:jumping1:

Yeah...it's work work work up until the week is over. I cannot wait until Saturday!!
Hope to see you too!!!

I was able to get one on the 16th online...it seems to be up and running better now. You might want to try there...and it is definitely snack type foods.

I was able to get one on the 16th online...it seems to be up and running better now. You might want to try there...and it is definitely snack type foods.

You know what, I checked again, and they let me make ressies for Wed. May 20th! I had thought it was only for the WEEKENDS. I didn't realize it was weekdays as well! The CM even told me on the phone that it was weekends only! So that's why I never bothered to search for any other day...but on a whim I did. It makes sense to also have it on a weekday since the other Star Wars dining runs through the weekdays as well. I'm hoping they don't realize it's a mistake and cancel my ADR! LOL. It works out better for us on Wed because that day we are in DHS and have no other ADRs so we were free! I made it for 4:20pm just in case we wanted to do other things that night. I'm so happy!!

This is my last post before we leave tomorrow! Here's a little refresher of our trip:

We fly down to Orlando to spend one night at the Hyatt Regency in the airport before we board our Happy Limo to Cape Canaveral for our first Disney Cruise onboard the Magic! The cruise is with DH's family, parents, 2 brothers, brother's wife and niece. It'll be a nice relaxing family celebration as DH's dad's birthday is actually today and Mother's day is the day we board the ship!

5 nights later we disembark and head to the Art of Animation resort where we will meet my sister...and we will spend 7 nights in a Cars suite enjoying the happiest most magical place on earth! To say I'm excited is an understatement...I'm giddy with joy!!

I don't know why but I'm always hard pressed to find a nice travelling outfit. I always have to be at a perfect temperature in airports and on planes...I guess to me it makes traveling much more comfortable and less of a hassle. I hate being too hot or too cold. I was paying close attention to the weather in NYC because it's been cold one day then hot another...today it was in the 80s! Tommorow looks like another nice day so I'm leaving the coat at home (finally) and just wearing some layers. Here's my traveling outfit:

2015_05_08_23_48_20.jpg

Just a long Star Wars tank top/tunic layered over lightweight leggings and topped with a long cardigan. I'll have a big shawl to use on the plane if it gets cold. Anyhoo it's a short flight so I think I can handle it. Sorry for the packing mess behind me in the picture!

DH's traveling outfit is a pair of jeans and a Toy Story t-shirt. This was a cool t-shirt that I got from Uniqlo...they have a section of Disney-collaboration t-shirts and they are really cute.

2015_05_08_23_59_28.jpg

My sister surprised me by getting me another Alex and Ani bracelet. I got 2 of them for Christmas last year (Elsa and Anna and Cinderella's Castle) and I love them! I purchased 2 more on my own, an Ariel one and a Cinderella one. My sister got me a Minnie one as a gift so now I have 5 of these beauties to wear!

2015_05_08_23_48_33.jpg

(These are the ones I got for Christmas)

2015_05_08_23_48_05.jpg

(This is the new one my sister got me, I didn't take it out of the package yet!)

I got primped today too...got my nails done, eyebrows waxed, etc. My manicurist surprised me because he said, since you're going on vacation, how about a little nail art? I said, I didn't even know you guys did nail art! So he gave me a little beach-y scene on one nail for free. This is the first nail art I've ever gotten as I usually am pretty simple on my nails.

2015_05_08_23_48_13.jpg

nail art

That's it!! We're all packed and ready to go! If you'd like to follow along, you can visit my instagram!

2015_05_09_00_17_57.jpg

See you on the other side!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had safe travels down today and enjoy a wonderful cruise!!! Maybe I'll see ya soon at Disney!

PS - LOVE the nail art!!! :thumbsup2

Have fun!! :cheer2: I love the Alex & Ani. I regret not getting one on my trip. Can't wait to hear about it. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone! I'm back! I started a TR for the cruise here. The cruise was wonderful...and I'm dying to go back on another one! It was more than I expected and I was completely blown away by how amazing it was.

I'm still downloading all the WDW pictures so that TR will be next. But just wanted to say...it was a very special trip. Lots of Disney Magic and amazing moments...including meeting you Tracy!!! I will send you the picture once I've uploaded it! I still can't believe we ran into each other...and dang it, I should have gotten your number or given you mine so we could have met up one other time...I didn't realize it until later...hopefully there will a next time that we can meet up or run into each other!

Here's some pictures which I do have on Instagram which I can share:

The cruise exceeded my expectations. Castaway Cay had the most beautiful beach...Serenity Bay.

11280054_921639481215781_1213665887_n.jpg

Star Wars Weekends was so much fun!
11263480_1594311127521243_283108397_n.jpg

I got to meet Hiro and Baymax! I just about died when Baymax gave me a fist bump ba la la la la.

11287852_724781804292968_1468227393_n.jpg

It was the coolest summer ever...with Olaf!

11241859_1563249537269237_1990987073_n.jpg

We did manage to get to MK at 7am on their 24 hour day...we were dead tired by the time we got on the plane...but it was worth it!

11263454_1573076092941605_1733554555_n.jpg

I hope to get started on the TR for the WDW portion soon, but in the meantime you can read my Cruise TR! Thanks for reading!

It was SO great to meet you as well!!!!! I know! I don't know what I was thinking - totally should have made plans or exchanged numbers. :sad2: Hopefully there will be a "next" time soon-ish when our trips overlap again! :thumbsup2 For now... heading to your cruise TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter