Chuck Norris jokes

:lmao:

Nope,
I probably spelt it like..well worse then that

Like..you dont even wanna hear how I tried spelling that really long word from marry poppins this morning

EVEN THOUGH THE SONG WAS PLAYING ON THE TV FROM THE PARADE XD

I'm the only one in my group of friends that can spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, so don't feel bad.

Anyway:

"Chuck Norris was actually supposed to die three years ago, but Death can't work up the balls to tell him so."

"Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his amazing martial arts abilities, then promptly roundhouse kicked him in the face and took back his soul. They now play poker every second tuesday of the month."

"Chuck Norris can divide by zero."

"Chuck Norris split the Titanic in half because he can't stand Leonardo DiCaprio."

ICONATOR_7e4743d760cf868b4ce8c864a9.gif

ICONATOR_4f72b43863e8b533bc32463edc.gif

ICONATOR_29a8cc8c5f12ac81bb1bfbb921.gif

Too bad Jeeves left & now it's just ask.com. :sad1:
ICONATOR_114057e51ba760166bf48a5dee.gif

omg omg omg this is so hilarious a while back in the random thread i did about 100 chuck norris jokes here are my favs:
chuck norris has the best poker face in the world he won the 1983 world sereis of poker with a uno card a get out of jail free card and a 7 of clubs
chuck norris can make the sound of one hand clapping
i acnt think of anything else but i will

My all time favorite, that I quote all the time:
"Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a baby elephant into puberty."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!