Christmas trees

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
We will be at OKW the week before Christmas. I'd like to have a tree in our villa but don't want to spend tons of money on one. Any ideas?

We stayed at OKW in 2010 for Christmas - it was wonderful. I had one tree from the DIS tree swap, and that one was for my DSIS and her family in their villa. Then for us, I packed a suitcase with mostly Christmas stuff (we were there Dec. 14-26). I found a little 3 foot prelit tree at Walmart that was cheap, packed all my nonbreakable Disney theme ornaments, had a mini tree skirt I found at the dollar store, took our stockings, got window clings at the dollar store for our mirrors and windows in our 2 bedroom, took a Christmas tablecloth for the dining room round table, took some garland for around the mirrors and kitchen island (don't forget tape!), took Christmas pot holders/kitchen towels/oven mitts I found at the Dollar store - it looked really festive, especially at night when I could light the tree - we put it on the buffet counter in the dining room where there's a plug right beside it. It was fun - it was even more festive when my dad put up lights on our balcony back when you could.
And I loaded all my Christmas CDs on my IPOD shuffle and played them on the Ihome. Enjoy the holidays!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter