Christmas Success

KKKKCS

Mouseketeer
Gave my wife's sister and brother in law a cruise for Christmas. I took the Dream cruise book Disney sent us and changed all references from the Dream to the Fantasy, marked our cabin and theirs on the deck plan map, and inserted several door magnets and door number "ears" that I printed up. We opened our gifts together via video chat and their reaction was priceless. He was speechless, she cried, and both were so excited. I LOVE the cool stuff that our DVC lets us do! they are too much fun and love our kids almost as much as we do. This is going to be the best cruise ever!!!

:thumbsup2

How cool is that?!

We just booked the Fantasy for 6/23/12 We've cruised with Disney once before on the Magic (4/08) and loved it. Can't wait to go back again. This time we're doing Western Caribbean (first time)

Have a great trip!!!

We're going June 9, 2012 also a Western. Just talked to them and they are already on the DCL website looking, planning shore excursions, spa treatments, Palo, etc.. VERY excited, they are. My family are so blessed to be able to share our good fortune.

What a wonderful gift!
I LOVE gift giving more than receiving. I've dreamed of ways to do something like this for my family. They all think we are nuts because of the DCL obsession. If I could get them all on board (and I'd have to pay for that to happen) I KNOW they would understand!

Aw, that's great! :)

I wrapped up all the info and gave it to our 9 year old yesterday morning...she didn't seem to care too much. She was upset that the giant box it was wrapped in didn't have a giant toy.

We're going June 9, 2012 also a Western. Just talked to them and they are already on the DCL website looking, planning shore excursions, spa treatments, Palo, etc.. VERY excited, they are. My family are so blessed to be able to share our good fortune.

We are on that cruise too!:cool1: We would love for all of you to join our cruise group on the Disney Cruise Meet forum. We also have a Facebook group you could join (info is on our forum). It is a great way to meet everyone and pass the time! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter