Christmas shopping - DLP - updated 09/12/15

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Yes I know it's early but as it's out there here are some bits and pieces that I saw last Thursday :)

004_opt.jpg 005_opt.jpg 008_opt.jpg 009_opt.jpg 010_opt.jpg 011_opt.jpg 012_opt.jpg 013_opt.jpg 014_opt.jpg 016_opt.jpg

I love the selection especially the Olaf stuff. I might have to book a little day trip to do some shopping :)

Thank Carrie :)

They have certainly got some cool stuff this year. Thanks for the updates Carrie :)

Thanks for showing we're going next Wednesday soooo excited for Christmas goodies!!!! X

Thank you for posting :) I LOVE the gingerbread men bowls, I bought a rectangular Christmas plate from the Disney Store with the same design on.

Me too - I'm about to order it too :goodvibes I wish all the dinnerware was available online to buy, flying is a bit of a problem if you want to buy a full dinner service :rotfl2:

Thanks for the pics Carrie - just seeing them makes me so happy :goodvibes

I so want a pair of Sven slippers, my Stitch ones are finally going in the bin after Christmas as my parents have got me a Minnie mouse pair

Didnt see those ginger bread plush dolls this past monday, yesterday or today.

Reckon they sold out.

Great merch idea as the gingerbreads are in the christmas parade.

Didnt see those ginger bread plush dolls this past monday, yesterday or today.

Reckon they sold out.

Great merch idea as the gingerbreads are in the christmas parade.

Saw some yesterday in the studios and have read that someone found some in a shop near the exit so they are still about

If you don't see something in one shop they will if asked phone around and check for you, or at least they always do for me :)

Saw some yesterday in the studios and have read that someone found some in a shop near the exit so they are still about

If you don't see something in one shop they will if asked phone around and check for you, or at least they always do for me :)

Dang. I didnt think of that.
Do you know how much they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter