Christmas season 2008

sweetiepie71

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when booking for December 2008 becomes available? Thinking about going from 21-24 ish, which I know will be manic but we'd love to do it before the kids are too old to get really excited. Would want Explorers I think as we won't fit in a standard room any more as my youngest would be 4 and will want Eurostar tickets. I'd like to book asap so I can get the upgraded Eurostar tickets as we much prefer them!

Hey im planning on going next December and was wondering the same thing. I got told by my TA and they said dates are avaliable April-May time. NOt sure weather to believe that or not though, but obv the sooner me and my friend book the cheaper the Eurostar tickets r for us .

Hi,

You can book for that time of year from start of June through fleetway travel (also known as phone and fly). We found this out by pestering last year...Disney sent us to them we had our flights booked for 30th November and were desperate to secure Disney places as soon as possible (as having flights but no destination would be silly) and Disney told us Fleetway get the prices first, so we phoned Fleetway, they said yes they can let us book in June.

They are Disney approved agents and i have done this two years in a row now, you can book with them from June onwards, prices are not released at all before this.

I book my flights in january then my hotel and passes in June!!

hope this helps.

kxx

ooooh do you think bookin eurostar as early as then is possible the book Disney when dates are avaliable? I would hate to book Eurostar then not be able to get the dates at Disney.

The first time I could book for December was August. It felt like I was waiting forevah!

ooooh do you think bookin eurostar as early as then is possible the book Disney when dates are avaliable? I would hate to book Eurostar then not be able to get the dates at Disney.

I think it may be more of a case of the other way around, as you can see from my ticker we are going for nye, i booked my eurostar in July a few days after release and then the hotel at the end of Aug. I was told the eurostar was getting very booked up on the day i booked them (we didnt get the cheapest tickets that we could have got a few days before)but then again we are going the day before nye,so it may not get booked up so quickly when you want to go.however with regards to the hotels we're staying at cheyenne and my sister has just last week booked a room for the same stay as us in that hotel. So i won't worry, disney has lots of rooms the eurostar only has one direct train.

don't know about eurostar (gut feeling is you can only book 3 months in advance with eurostar)

but you can def book for Disney winter season from June with Fleetway Travel and they are Disneys approved agents.

http://www.fleetwaytravel.com/destinations/index_disney.php

any questions ask away like i say this is the second year i have used them and it was Disney that referred them to me for early booking

kxx

lol as long as i can get a cheapest seat on eurostar ill be happy :) Can a 4 year old sit on you lap and go free or do they actually need a seat and my friends daughter will be 4 and thinks that she can just sit on her lap.

lol as long as i can get a cheapest seat on eurostar ill be happy :) Can a 4 year old sit on you lap and go free or do they actually need a seat and my friends daughter will be 4 and thinks that she can just sit on her lap.

According to the Eurostar website, a child is classed from the age of 4 years so you will have to pay for them to travel.

I just phoned eurostar and they told me seats for dec 2008 will be avaliable april 2008 and that my friends daughter will need a seat. Im glad i phoned up now as they said they will contact me when they r avaliable to buy so we can get the cheapest seats :)

I ALWAYS phone and book as soon as dates are out....twice with phone and fly (yes I pestered these guys too!) and third time with disneyland paris.com

With fleetway travel the first time I had my holiday booked in the May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter