Christmas presents

ShellyG

Earning My Ears
On 31st March next year my DH and I are going away with his parents and sister.

They have never been to WDW before, only to Paris, so I would like to get them a little trip pack for Christmas.

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest what to out in?

I was thinking of doing personalised maps for all the parks with what people will like most on, and some Disney Luggage tags.

I am going to get FiL a grumpy t-shirt but don't think MiL or SiL (27) will wear Disney clothing...

Any ideas?

I quite fancy getting either the hidden mickeys app or book for Xmas as think it will kind of be like treasure hunting / geocaching for us in the wdw resort x Luggage straps maybe; possibly a couple of dollar notes or disney gift card if you can get hold of it; rain poncho; new sd card for their camera for the trip of one of the many disney guidebooks for a kindle / kindle app if they have one; maybe one of the closed disney styled savings tins (pound world etc have them) for 3 months last minute savings before the trip ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter