Christmas photos???

These are wonderful! :wizard: I am trying to convince DH to go this Dec. for our DD's third b-day. We took her in March and she talks about it everyday. She stares at maps and books and watches sing along videos from Disneyland. She also loves Santa and Christmas decorations, so this would just be the ultimate birthday for her. I figured with airline and staying 5 nights at a value would should get it all for a little under $2000. We spent more than that on our 4 night trip in march. My DH is Mr last minute though, so by the time he figures out he will do it, it may be too late! UGH:mad:
I also figure she is small enough that she won't be disappointed with not many gifts for her b-day or x-mas. We could get her a few small things and she would be happy. Plus our families go overboard anyways.
some one sprinkle a little pixie dust over my DH so he decides this is a "great" idea. I would love to see Disney at X`mas first hand!:santa:

Here's some I took at MVMCP last Christmas:
CNV00109.jpg

CNV00107.jpg

CNV00072.jpg

CNV00081-1.jpg

CNV00121.jpg

Hopefully you can see them, as this is my first time posting photos :)

These are wonderful! :wizard: I am trying to convince DH to go this Dec. for our DD's third b-day. We took her in March and she talks about it everyday. She stares at maps and books and watches sing along videos from Disneyland. She also loves Santa and Christmas decorations, so this would just be the ultimate birthday for her. I figured with airline and staying 5 nights at a value would should get it all for a little under $2000. We spent more than that on our 4 night trip in march. My DH is Mr last minute though, so by the time he figures out he will do it, it may be too late! UGH:mad:
I also figure she is small enough that she won't be disappointed with not many gifts for her b-day or x-mas. We could get her a few small things and she would be happy. Plus our families go overboard anyways.
some one sprinkle a little pixie dust over my DH so he decides this is a "great" idea. I would love to see Disney at X`mas first hand!:santa:

Here is some pixie dust:wizard:

Alacrity, what great pics... I couldnt get the video but the music to the video downloaded :( I am so upset cause I really would have loved to seen it!

EDITING: I got to see the video....it was really great... WHAT A SHOWOFF!!! :) hahahaha

Awesome video!!! Someone really has an eye for photography too! The background music was great, is it all from one cd?

Thanks for the kind words! To tell the truth, I don't remember what music I used in the video! :confused3 I can't get to it from work but I'll take a look tonight and can let you know the tunes! :santa:

I have some Christmas photos from 1997 in my Photobucket account that I can share.

Epcot015-1.jpg

Epcot013-1.jpg

Epcot008-1.jpg

Epcot007-1.jpg

Epcot001-1.jpg

I have more on my computer at home of the parade so I will post those later.

These pictures are all great! I'm also checking to see what people are wearing in them, crowds in the background, etc. :rotfl: And another thing? They're all making me hope that our 6 nights is enough to see everything we want!:upsidedow

How is the weather in Dec? Can you typically wear shorts or is it more jean weather.

Thanks for the kind words! To tell the truth, I don't remember what music I used in the video! :confused3 I can't get to it from work but I'll take a look tonight and can let you know the tunes! :santa:

Ok...took another look! Times are from my video...

Track 1: 0 - 5:50: Castle Medley from "The Official Album - Disneyland and Disney World" Can find the CD to get the info off the label if ya need...

Track 2: 5:51 - 7:45: Space Mountain (some of it) from The Official Album - Disneyland and Disney World"

Track 3: 7:46 - 9:53 - Randy Newman -Toy Story - You've Got a Friend In Me - Classic Disney Volume 3

Track 4: 9:54 - 12:15 - Winnie the Pooh - Classic Disney

Track 5: 12:16 - 15:13 - Finale from Fantasmic - The Official Album - Disneyland and Disney World"

Track 6: 15:14 - 17:48 (the end): Mannheim Steamroller - Mannheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse - When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)

Some really nice tracks! Thanks again for all the nice comments on the video!

everybody has some nice shots from Christmas time at the World! I hope my fiancée and I can get there again the December but we'll see!

You are all making me SO jealous ! We want to go for Christmas time ! Maybe this next year. December is just such a crazy month for us !

Thanks for listing the music Alacrity. You put together a good selection!

Alacrity, that was an awesome video! It's still approximately another 15 months before I get to go to WDW and it will be a Christmas trip. :santa: My first one - yea! :banana: I love the Mannheim Steamroller CD - I have that one - and that version of 'When You Wish Upon a Star' always brings a tear to my eye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter