Christmas Party on Cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DisneyMomma2858, Nov 3, 2012.

1. DisneyMomma2858

DisneyMomma2858 Earning My Ears

I saw that they have a Halloween Party but do they have a Christmas party? And when do they decorate the ship for Christmas

2. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

The ships, island, and terminal are completely decorated before the Thanksgiving cruise. Depending on the date of Thanksgiving, decorating starts early in November.

There are many Christmas activities on board. Some occur only on the Christmas cruise itself, others occur beginning with the Thanksgiving cruise and run thru the Christmas cruise. Not sure what you are looking for as a "party" which is terribly hard to do with up to 4000 guests unless you mean a deck party.

Things to see/do--tree lighting on first night of cruise, gingerbread house crafting (get tickets at Guest Services on day 1--free, but ticket required), characters decked out in their holiday finest, caroling, etc.

3. cmash95

cmash95 a princess at heart

my family was on the magic for an early christmas cruise a couple of years ago and they had a "deck the deck" party during the day.