*Christmas Ornament Exchange-SENT/RECEIVED!*

Yesterday I received my Tinkerbell ornament and a cute card from Ali.

I'm thinking about having a Tinkerbell tree this year.

Thanks very much :santa:

I got an ornament in the mail yesterday! It's a cute Hallmark reindeer with a. Recipe for reindeer food. He's so cute!!!
I threw away the box and the forgot the sender. So sorry!

I got my ornaments in the mail today. Thanks to wdwmoose for the adorable set of led light up ornaments. It is a cute penguin, Santa and snowman. Thanks!

Frustrating news:
The postal worker didn't feel like knocking on my door and instead simply left me a door knocker to come pick up my parcel at the post office tomorrow after two. Sadly, I'm leaving for my hometown tomorrow morning to help my parents pack up their house for their big move, so I won't be able to get it until Sunday or Monday. So not fair. :(

Frustrating news:
The postal worker didn't feel like knocking on my door and instead simply left me a door knocker to come pick up my parcel at the post office tomorrow after two. Sadly, I'm leaving for my hometown tomorrow morning to help my parents pack up their house for their big move, so I won't be able to get it until Sunday or Monday. So not fair. :(

Glad to hear of that one arrival.

Kogo Shuko, please update us after you have received your exchanges.

I got my package today from WDWMoose. Thank you so much for the gold angel and the gold cross, they will hang on my gold tree! Thanks so much.

Barbara, did Isabella get her exchange today? According to the d.c. it shows that it had arrived. :santa:

My phone is having a hard time posting. I got 2 ornaments but I I don't know from who, they came direct from Disney store. Mickey and Minnie!!! Love them

Received my ornaments from Canada:cheer2:
Thanks to Kogo Shuko for the following:

Eeyore ornament
sparkly green NOEL
White cat with a Santa hat
4 little mini gingerbread men
stuffed snowman
my favorite---a ball of red bells

I hope you get your package to open:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter