*Christmas Ornament Exchange-SENT/RECEIVED!*

Got called in to work on my day off yesterday, so mine went out this morning (as I told Mommytotwo yesterday).

I had fun shopping for them, so I hope the recipients enjoy them as much! :)

Ali

I received my beautiful ornament today!! :goodvibes :yay:

It's a gorgeous Christopher Radko ornament, and I love it!!! :lovestruc

Thank you so much to nonnahsb for such a great gift. Happy Holidays! :santa:

Glad to hear of those arrivals, and of those exchanges that were sent.

A Christopher Radko ornament, sounds nice.

I returned home today from the marine corps ball, to a package on my porch from Disney. my husband thought I had been shopping again, but I told him I didn't :) But I received two beautiful ornaments one Santa mickey and one Mrs. Claus Minnie! they will go perfect on my Disney tree :) thanks to whoever sent it!

I returned home today from the marine corps ball, to a package on my porch from Disney. my husband thought I had been shopping again, but I told him I didn't :) But I received two beautiful ornaments one Santa mickey and one Mrs. Claus Minnie! they will go perfect on my Disney tree :) thanks to whoever sent it!

Your exchange Amanda is from mrsheppo's DD-Isabella :santa:

Got called in to work on my day off yesterday, so mine went out this morning (as I told Mommytotwo yesterday).

I had fun shopping for them, so I hope the recipients enjoy them as much! :)

Ali

I received mine this evening. Thank you Ali. I got a glass polka dot ornament with my initial and a Hallmark snowman ornament "Kiss the Cook" along with miniature ornament hangers.

Thanks so much also for the lovely card.

Barbara

I received mine this evening. Thank you Ali. I got a glass polka dot ornament with my initial and a Hallmark snowman ornament "Kiss the Cook" along with miniature ornament hangers.

Thanks so much also for the lovely card.

Barbara

You're very welcome -- glad you like them. :)

Ali

Mine arrived today! I got a football snowman, a football ornament, a red stocking, a "crock star" ornament and a hail to the chef.

Thank you so much Dania!

The one I'm sending will be picked up tomorrow!

My ornaments arrived today! :goodvibes Thank you so much to Becky, who sent me a set of 6 Disney ornaments--with characters ranging from Alice in Wonderland to Kermit the Frog. Love them all! Happy Holidays! :santa:

My ornaments arrived today! :goodvibes Thank you so much to Becky, who sent me a set of 6 Disney ornaments--with characters ranging from Alice in Wonderland to Kermit the Frog. Love them all! Happy Holidays! :santa:

That was a fast arrival :santa:

Mine arrived today! I got a football snowman, a football ornament, a red stocking, a "crock star" ornament and a hail to the chef.

Thank you so much Dania!

The one I'm sending will be picked up tomorrow!
So glad they arrived safe and sound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter