Christmas is Coming - Disney Room

Um, Rob? How do you put up a "stalking"? :confused: ;)

What? You don't have stalkers?

We've got lots of people stalking us. ::yes::

We just put up with it.

Unless you can get a restraining order, the only thing you can do with a stalking is put up with it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rotfl2:

My mother's village has gotten way out of hand. One year my brother and I each got her a piece for it. After Christmas she sent out a "Cease and Desist " (spelling?) order on all new building. It was pretty funny and she made it look like an official government document.

Now that's hilariouis. LOL

Aha, Mr. Z! The truth comes out! You are a PRO at decorating!

Don't feel guilty. The person sold it for what they wanted. ::yes::

My wife would love that village. She's got just a few pieces and hasn't yet put them out. Maybe I'll get her to do it this year. She's collecting Studio 56's Dicken's series. Her favorite so far is Marley's Ghost (house).

Thanks hon. I just love doing it so much. I'm just glad I haven't gotten into decorating for the other holidays that much. We'd be broke. :rotfl:

Zeit, looking at all of your Christmas decorations makes me feel like a bad gay. We put up a tree, our stockings, a wreath, and that's pretty much it.

Oh don't! Your decorations were wonderful. Not everyone goes overboard like we do. :)

Um, Rob? How do you put up a "stalking"? :confused: ;)

We just have stockings. But you know, we're straight...:rolleyes1

Mr. and Mr. Z, I am SUPER sad we will miss the party! The house is beyond beautiful! :love:

Wish you could be there too hon, but I know you'll be living it up at WDW. Hope you don't get washed away.

LOVE your disney house! What a great idea to do up the spare bedroom! You have inspired me to do the same! :) This is the only place in our house where I can feed my addiction for Disney. Somehow I just don't think that Disney and Haida native artwork would look good together! :confused3 Thanks for the wonderful pics, I am truly inspired! :goodvibes

Wow, your house looks amazing :)
I think I'll show my girlfriend these pics (she thinks that Disney things can't go into houses tastefully eg. the wreath, and the framed map)
I love what you've done though. And don't worry about the houses... with my grandparents house, it's CRAZY with nutcrackers. Maybe 300+? At least houses don't give you nightmares... :lmao:

Well I got the outside done the other day.....A 24 foot flagpole comes in handy!

IMG_26452.jpg

But honestly....next year I think I'm gonna try something like this.....:rotfl2:

image001.jpg

LOVE your disney house! What a great idea to do up the spare bedroom! You have inspired me to do the same! :) This is the only place in our house where I can feed my addiction for Disney. Somehow I just don't think that Disney and Haida native artwork would look good together! :confused3 Thanks for the wonderful pics, I am truly inspired! :goodvibes

Glad we could inspire you. I think everyone needs a Disney room. :)

Both your trees are beautiful :)..and definitely NOT too over the top. Just perfect :)

Thank you!

Wow, your house looks amazing :)
I think I'll show my girlfriend these pics (she thinks that Disney things can't go into houses tastefully eg. the wreath, and the framed map)
I love what you've done though. And don't worry about the houses... with my grandparents house, it's CRAZY with nutcrackers. Maybe 300+? At least houses don't give you nightmares... :lmao:

I think there's a fine line with doing something like this tastefully or not. It's really easy to go towards the tacky side if you're not careful. lol

Well I got the outside done the other day.....A 24 foot flagpole comes in handy!

IMG_26452.jpg

But honestly....next year I think I'm gonna try something like this.....:rotfl2:

image001.jpg

I LOVE what you did to the flagpole!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter