Christmas drcorations!

Can anyone tell me when the resorts start decorating for Christmas?

Thanks!

Not sure if its all done at the same time, though I think it is. In 2009, we were there for Thanksgiving. There were no Christmas decorations in the days leading up to and including Thanksgiving and then we woke up the day after Thanksgiving and there were Christmas decorations everywhere! It was awesome!! :goodvibes

We arrived last year on 11/13, which I guess was one of the last evenings for the Halloween Party. OKW was decorated with pumpkin lights and other seasonal trimmings. The next day the Christmas decorations were up in some of our resort areas. We saw the Gingerbread House at GF during our visit and the Osborne Lights. They don't waste any time! :santa:

We always go at this time- we leave Wed!!- and the decorations at the Poly and Mk are always up. The 1st MVMCP is next Friday so I am assuming most will be up by then. Also, the Osborne Family lights will be up next week!

We arrived last year on 11/13, which I guess was one of the last evenings for the Halloween Party. OKW was decorated with pumpkin lights and other seasonal trimmings. The next day the Christmas decorations were up in some of our resort areas. We saw the Gingerbread House at GF during our visit and the Osborne Lights. They don't waste any time! :santa:

I'm guessing you mean 11/3, not 11/13, because the first Christmas party was 11/9 last year. ;)

Actually it was November 8th last year

I just assumed it was the 9th because easywdw reported on it on the 10th. But now that I look at the calendar and realize that the 9th was Wednesday last year (and at least in recent years there's never been a party on Wednesdays), I will admit to my mistake. ;)

I just assumed it was the 9th because easywdw reported on it on the 10th. But now that I look at the calendar and realize that the 9th was Wednesday last year (and at least in recent years there's never been a party on Wednesdays), I will admit to my mistake. ;)

My family went without me last year on the 8th, that is how I knew..LOL;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter