Christmas - Done Differently

I understand the safety aspect. It's just sad because aesthetically it is not very appealing. You can no longer see the magnificant carvings of much of the tree.

I read all of the updates yesterday at the MD; however, couldn't post. I LOVE all of the pics and the fact you get to enjoy such special times at Disney...that WILL be us someday!

I read all of the updates yesterday at the MD; however, couldn't post. I LOVE all of the pics and the fact you get to enjoy such special times at Disney...that WILL be us someday!

I completely understand and that's how I usually read too. But for me it's at his 6am meds because I can't fall back to sleep. So I grab my phone and lurk.

I can't wait until your day comes! Somedays it's just what the doctor ordered.

Since I am going back to the start... forgive me as I make comments as I go along.

Coral Reef -
Your meal looked way yummy. Half the entree you had sounds perfect and bacon and apples are a favorite combination of mine.

Your dessert was so pretty. It almost looked like a little fish was on the edge of the plate.

You make me want to go to CR. I don't have an ADR there and we didn't go in the fall... :confused3 I will have to have another trip just to go!

Epcot

It is so neat that Anakin is outgoing enough to ask questions and to ask intelligent ones at that! I know I was so shy as a child even if I wanted to know the answer to something I would never have asked.

I loved the Christmas decorations last year. After a year, the "pain" of that trip and how crowded it was has worn off and now all I can remember is how magical it was with all the beautiful decorations. I think if I manage to go back again during the holidays... it won't be too close to Christmas so that we can avoid those crowds. ::yes::

I finally caught up on this trip report! :cool1:

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun over Christmas and Anakin is making great strides medically and otherwise. I love his enthusiasm for science! :thumbsup2

I am very impressed he went on It's Tough to be a Bug :cheer2: I still cannot do anything 3D, it gives me a headache and I am still traumatized from ITTBAB and HISTA as a kid. :scared1:

Since I am going back to the start... forgive me as I make comments as I go along.

Coral Reef -
Your meal looked way yummy. Half the entree you had sounds perfect and bacon and apples are a favorite combination of mine.

Your dessert was so pretty. It almost looked like a little fish was on the edge of the plate.

You make me want to go to CR. I don't have an ADR there and we didn't go in the fall... :confused3 I will have to have another trip just to go!

Ann, I thought I responded to these ages ago. So sorry. Our meal was fabulous.

Did you check it out last trip?

Epcot

It is so neat that Anakin is outgoing enough to ask questions and to ask intelligent ones at that! I know I was so shy as a child even if I wanted to know the answer to something I would never have asked.

I loved the Christmas decorations last year. After a year, the "pain" of that trip and how crowded it was has worn off and now all I can remember is how magical it was with all the beautiful decorations. I think if I manage to go back again during the holidays... it won't be too close to Christmas so that we can avoid those crowds. ::yes::

Christmas week and New Year's week can be brutal.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas there's less crowd and it's more manageable.

I finally caught up on this trip report! :cool1:

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun over Christmas and Anakin is making great strides medically and otherwise. I love his enthusiasm for science! :thumbsup2

I am very impressed he went on It's Tough to be a Bug :cheer2: I still cannot do anything 3D, it gives me a headache and I am still traumatized from ITTBAB and HISTA as a kid. :scared1:

Welcome back! Are you going to start a TR?

He is no longer photosensitive. His medication is working well! 3 weeks seizure free, but the temps have been cool if not down right cold. It's that heat he just can't tolerate.

Sorry you had bad experiences with 3D.

Ann, I thought I responded to these ages ago. So sorry. Our meal was fabulous.

Did you check it out last trip?

Christmas week and New Year's week can be brutal.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas there's less crowd and it's more manageable.

we did not. And come I will miss it again. Sad to think the next time I might dine at Coral Reef may not be until next February.... but it isn't like there are not other places to enjoy.

I really would love to try to go again for the holidays...only between thanksgiving and Christmas sounds like a much better time to go.

How the heck did I miss this TR?

Lol, I don't know. But Welcome!

we did not. And come I will miss it again. Sad to think the next time I might dine at Coral Reef may not be until next February.... but it isn't like there are not other places to enjoy.

I really would love to try to go again for the holidays...only between thanksgiving and Christmas sounds like a much better time to go.

I hope you get the change to eat there in February! We didn't renew our Tables in Wonderland and we have been eating at Disney less. We've been going to Olive Garden, Sonny's, and TGI Fridays. It's almost cheaper to eat lunch at those restaurants than it is to even eat a meal at McDonalds. $6.95 for my lunch today at Olive Garden. I can't even get a burger at a CS restaurant at Disney for that price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!