Christmas dinner

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by almburr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. almburr

almburr DIS Veteran

Im planning a 2014Christmas trip I was thinking which restaurants are the best to eat at on Christmas day? Something traditional style sit down. Where do you like to eat at on Christmas?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Peachkins

Peachkins DIS Veteran

If you're looking for a "traditional" meal, one to consider would be Liberty Tree Tavern. I don't know if they do anything special for Christmas, but they do serve a Thanksgiving-style meal complete with turkey and stuffing year-round.

4. almburr

almburr DIS Veteran

I was thinking of this one also! we have been there before, and we enjoyed it. DS7 wants Narccoossees!

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

6. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

We had Christmas Dinner at WCC 2011 it have turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy cornbread, greenbean casserole, a wonderful salad with almonds & a creamy cranberry dressing. Dessert was a chocolate log dessert with a raspberry sauce. It was very good. I do not know if this has changed since the menu changes in 2012.

I am hoping someone will report back. I would definitely return for a Christmas Day dinner.

7. APB513

APB513 Wishing I was back in my Laughing Place

We usually attend Hoop De Doo Revue for Christmas dinner. This year we will be eating at Trail's End.

8. Heavenisadolewhip

Heavenisadolewhip Earning My Ears

It appears that the link to the 2012 Christmas Day Dining info no longer works. Does anyone know if a similar page for 2013 exists?