Christmas Dinner at California Grill

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has been there before for Christmas dinner, are there any special holiday menu items? I know that their menu changes, I was just wondering if they put any different things on the menu for Christmas. I am trying to figure out what my 14 year old will eat. I know he will eat the filet, but he will want it totally plain and I hate having to spend $35 for just the piece of meat. I am thinking that if they don't have anything else that he likes available that day on the regular menu, and I am really nice to the server, they will let him order off the kids menu. Hopefully they wouldn't want to dissapoint a kid on Christmas ;)

I don't remember everything they had on the menu, but they did have duck 3 ways as a special menu item last christmas. I think turkey was there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter