Christmas dining in Epcot

FutureMrsF

Mouseketeer
Hi

Please could someone help.

If we have a dinner candlelight processional reservation for Christmas eve but can't get to Epcot until the afternoon are we still going to be able to get in?

I've heard parks can reach capacity in the morning so if we want to get in we need to be there for rope drop but we won't be able to get there until the afternoon!

Thank you

Andrea

You should be fine. Epcot has such a large capacity, it is where people are often directed to when MK hits capacity.
We saw the Candlelight Processional for the first time last year on Christmas Eve. We loved it!

Hi

Please could someone help.

If we have a dinner candlelight processional reservation for Christmas eve but can't get to Epcot until the afternoon are we still going to be able to get in?

I've heard parks can reach capacity in the morning so if we want to get in we need to be there for rope drop but we won't be able to get there until the afternoon!

Thank you

Andrea

We always hit Epcot on Christmas Day and we always park hop over after being at Magic Kingdom. It has never closed to complete capacity, I actually asked about this before. You will be fine.

1) I do not recall Epcot EVER closing due to capacity.
2) It has the largest park capacity on-property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter