Christmas decorations

Chez princes

Earning My Ears
Hi, my family and I are going to Walt Disney World from November 8 to November 19. Does anyone know if the gingerbread houses and decorations will be up at the resorts? Thanks

Hi, my family and I are going to Walt Disney World from November 8 to November 19. Does anyone know if the gingerbread houses and decorations will be up at the resorts? Thanks

I'd expect them to be up at least toward the end of those dates.

The gingerbread house in the GF takes a while to construct so that starts in early November so you'll see that one being built. The other gingerbread houses and structures are not as elaborate so they won't take as long. The resorts are decorated during November, but schedule is not announced so there's no way of knowing when a specific resort will be transformed, but in most cases each is decorated overnight. By Thanksgiving Day all of the resorts will be decorated.

On this thread from earlier this year some posters reported their experiences from last November:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/wh...-christmas-decorations.3398923/#post-53437795

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter