christmas decorations

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Marypoppinsiam, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Marypoppinsiam

Marypoppinsiam DIS Veteran

When does the Magic/Wonder start decorating for Christmas? We are thinking of taking a cruise the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 17,2007) and I thought it would be neat to see the ship all decorated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

They go up on the ships mid November. Our 1st cruise was 11/15/03 and the greens were up when we boarded. The tree went up overnight. :) CC is decorated for Friday after Thanksgiving.

4. Tracey1974

Tracey1974 Maybe a 2009 babymoon before our family of 3 turns

Yay yay yay! We are going on the 12/3-12/7 this year and I was hoping it would be decorated. :goodvibes

5. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

I was on the Wonder 11/6-9 and every morning more holiday decorations would magically (or should I say wonderfully) appear. The tree was up by the end of our cruise. I'm hoping to get a Christmas card photo when I cruise again 11/11/06.

6. Marypoppinsiam

That is great! I was hoping to get our christmas pics down while on board. That just makes it all the better!

7. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

You'll be on the same cruise as the MouseFest people! www.mousefest.org

8. Mmketeer

Mmketeer <font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n

Hi,

They will all be up and completed by Thanksgiving. WDW has all of theirs up by then as well, so if you get a chance pop over there too....it's beautiful that time of year there. :)

[​IMG]

9. Marypoppinsiam

Ok you have all convinced me to change our dates to the Thanksgiving cruise. Thanks so much for all the wonderful replies. :sunny: