Christmas decorations at Jambo House

CoffeeCup

Mouseketeer
We have to leave tomorrow, but I'm happy they are in the process right now of decorating Jambo House for Christmas. When I came through the lobby this evening, they had a large section roped off, and they were unloading trucks with decorated trees, some huge red and white chairs, and a lot of things I couldn't see. I can't wait to go downstairs tomorrow morning to see the decorations! We were at Grand Floridian for dinner tonight, and the decorations were gorgeous. Earlier today we walked through the lobby of Boardwalk Villas, and they were assembling a large gingerbread house much like the one at GF.

Thanks for the report!:thumbsup2
On the other end of the holidays, 2 years ago we arrived at BLT for the Marathon weekend, and we were lucky. The beautiful tree in that lobby was up, and we took some pictures. We were lucky because when we went down the next day, it was gone!;)

OP thank you so much for the report! :worship:

We will be arriving Dec 11th for our stay at Jambo House and are so looking forward to the Christmas decorations. :santa:

You made our night, we can sit here and talk about how everything will look when we arrive. :banana:

CT_Jeff

When I went to the lobby this morning, there was a huge tree decorated with natural decorations and some of the carved wooden masks of animals they sell in the giftshop. The red and white chair is for Santa, but you can sit in it to have your picture made. There is a nice tree in Jiko, another outside of Boma, more on the landings of each level, etc. There also are big wreaths on the posts outside at the entrace to the lodge. The gift shop had put out some new merchandise since yesterday. I really wish we could have had one more day to enjoy the decorations, but I'm very happy we got to see them before we left. Enjoy them when you are there!

I love the Jambo holiday decor. It always reminds me a bit of the Wilderness Lodge decor except with animals!:thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to seeing it in two weeks and also the Kidani version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter