Christmas cruise?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
DH is dying to go on a christmas cruise - an actual christmas cruise

i keep telling him that going just before or right after but he just says he love to wake up christmas morning on the ship.

who has done this?

did you miss waking up at home - did your kids?

our child is only 2 right now and we're hoping for another one soon so i don't think this is the right time. i might consider it when they are more like 7 and 3or 4 - is that a good age to leave home for christmas?

do they do anything special on the 25th? do you even notice that it's christmas and not Dec 18th

My kids and I did Christmas on the Magic in 2005, our first time being away from home for Christmas, and it was wonderful! On Christmas Eve there were carolers and bell players in the atrium, playing traditional Christmas songs, the huge tree was magnificent, decorations everywhere, the Gingerbread house, Santa giving out gifts on Christmas morning, even religious services.
You definitely feel the Christmas spirit on board!

IT WAS AWESOME~!

BEST VACATION WE HAVE DONE TO DATE!!!

My 5 year old loved it... Santa found us on the ship...

DH is dying to go on a christmas cruise - an actual christmas cruise

i keep telling him that going just before or right after but he just says he love to wake up christmas morning on the ship.

who has done this?

did you miss waking up at home - did your kids?

our child is only 2 right now and we're hoping for another one soon so i don't think this is the right time. i might consider it when they are more like 7 and 3or 4 - is that a good age to leave home for christmas?

do they do anything special on the 25th? do you even notice that it's christmas and not Dec 18th

yep they serve christmas dinner, BUT the cost for chritsmas is almost double any other time!!!!

Your husband sounds like my husband and I! We said "We want to wake up to Mickey at the helm"!:cool1:

We did a 4 day Christmas cruise. It is more expensive than a regular 4 day cruise, but much less than a 7 day Christmas cruise. As frugal as we are, it was worth every penny we paid extra for that experience.

And are doing it again next Christmas. I admit, it was ...different. But the twins,who were 7 at the time, just loved it! They didn't feel they missed out at all. We did bring them a couple gifts, and Santa gave out gifts too. The decorations were fabulous. Yes, it is more expensive, but DH has never been able to take vacation during abytine but winter. Now that the twins are in high school, we can't just take off whenever like we could when they were younger. So this is the only option open to us. We could do a RCCL cruise( and have)much cheaper,but we want our grandchildren to experience Disney. Next year, we are taking our DD, her DH and their three children with us on the Wonder. Can't wait for the grankids to experience Christmas, Disney style:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter