Christmas Card Picture Ideas...

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mp99cat, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mp99cat

mp99cat Earning My Ears

My husband, 3 year old daughter and I will be leaving Saturday for our vacation. I am taking Santa hat's for the 3 of us and try to get a good shot for our Christmas Card this year. Any ideas where and with whom would make a great one ? We will be using PhotoPass. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 4orm

4orm <font color=deeppink>Disney bride dreaming of buyi

Blizzard Beach or the Xmas store in DTD

4. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

At DHS, there is a store called "It's A Wonderful Shop" that has Christmas stuff year round.
    Outside the store, there is a fake snow drift that looks great in pictures. :santa:
    I think it's near Mama Melrose.

BTW, just checked my pics and there is also a cute snowman and a sled outside the shop!

5. thedonduck

thedonduck DIS Veteran

The sleigh outside the Christmas Shoppe in MK?

6. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

One year we did something like that, but just had our Christmas pic taken with Mickey at the MK. Maybe consider a character. The other suggestions are also great ones.

7. mp99cat

mp99cat Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. When we get back I'll be sure to share !

8. staceywj

staceywj Mouseketeer

I am also hoping to get a Christ,as card picture and was thinking of the GF maybe at the piano. Also, we will be there in Nov so it will be decorated. If all else fails, I always like the pic when you first walk in where people send in front of the garden and the train is in the background.

Hope to hear more ideas...

9. AuntBJ

AuntBJ DIS Veteran

This won't help the OP since they are going soon but I saw a cute idea at a MVMCP. The family had the children change into the matching plaid pjs you can buy at WDW and had their pictures made with Minnie & Mickey in their Christmas outfits.

10. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Here is a spot at DTD that might work. I think it is by the Christmas Shop. It's a little blurry, sorry...

[​IMG]

11. staceywj

staceywj Mouseketeer

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

12. barbliny

barbliny Mouseketeer

Winterland/Summerland miniature golf right outside Blizzard Beach. Lots of great photo ops. Although you will need to bring your own camera - no photopass photographers there.