Christmas Card Ideas?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mufasamatt, Sep 4, 2010.

1. mufasamatt

mufasamatt Earning My Ears

We are traveling to Disney World in a few weeks. We usually try to take a picture to use for our family Christmas card. We have one with our son sleeping in Santa's lap from MVMCP and one from last year at Cinderella's wishing well, saying "Wishing you a Merry Christmas."

But, this year we are stuck.

Any ideas?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

How about a nice family portrait at your resort lobby? Or, everybody in Santa hats with the castle in the background.

4. laurafergie

laurafergie DIS Veteran

Go to Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course - LOTS of Christmas photo ops there. I have a really cute picture of my DD laying down next to the Santa that is covered in "sand".

5. RivaLJ

RivaLJ Crazy for the Mouse

Have everyone wear swimsuits and Santa hats in your resort pool.

6. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

:santa: The 2 permanent Christmas stores at WDW might be fun places for taking Christmas card pictures.
    It's A Wonderful Shop, DHS
    Ye Old Christmas Shoppe, Liberty Square, MK

7. mrstomrice

mrstomrice Disney Planning Fanactic!

We take our annual shot at DTD just behind the Christmas store, across from the Design Your Own Shirt store. There is a permanent set up there with 2 separate scenes for Christmas.

8. Peanut Giggleface

Peanut Giggleface Embarrassing my children... just another service I

As previous poster stated, DTD has a couple of Christmas scenes set up with the plastic figures. It's a perfect Christmas photo stop. We did it with our kids a couple of years back. It's over by the Christmas shop.

9. Kelli Pooh

Kelli Pooh Mouseketeer

Outside of the MK Christmas shop there is a beautiful sleigh..great photo op and at DHS back past Pizza Planet is a cute Christmas statue to pose with. We have done our card with a picture of us in front of the castle with your same saying Wishing You A Magical Christmas!