Christmas Admission

scullyh

Earning My Ears
Wasnt sure where to post this so thank you in advance! If staying at a Disney resort are you guaranteed into the theme parks over Christmas time (Dec 22-28), how does that work? Or do you still have to be there for rope drop?

If the parks are not at capacity, then the buses will take you there.

You are guaranteed entrance to a park. It may not necessarily be the park you want to get into.

From what I understand, once a park is full, no one else gets in, even those with ADRs, until people start leaving and they reopen the park.

The only thing I have seen is that a WDW resort guest is guaranteed admission into "A" park, not necessarily the one you want. Christmas week is historically extremely crowded, to the point where they usually start closing down admission to the MK by mid-morning on Christmas Day.

They do closing in levels (there may be a better terminology for it). I don't remember exactly how it worked last year between Christmas and New Years but I do know that at a level 3 out of 4 (where no one gets in) resort guests are one of the last closed out. We had annual passes, were resort guests and had ADRs and were able to get in everywhere if we went to the parks by about noon. MK was the only one that would have been a problem after 10am on NY Eve. As people leave they let more in,

MK does open an hour earlier for park guests every morning making so you are guaranteed to get in if you get up early enough lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter