Christmas 2013 trip!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by 3fairies, May 12, 2013.

1. 3fairies

3fairies Earning My Ears

We are staying at por 12/22-12/29. This is our 2 nd disney trip but first staying on site. I love this board and all the advice and I was hoping to find help. I have heard all the horror stories about Christmas at disney. We are not the rope drop kind, we are thinking of going to parks later in afternoon till closing. Do u guys think this will work? Also getting dining plan and planning mostly character meals. DD's are 4,8,and 9. Any advice to this plan would be great! BBB is also a must. Also looking for a template to make plans. Only a month away from ADR!

2. mjpisani21

mjpisani21 Earning My Ears

I would try to get to the parks as early in the day as possible. At Christmas time the parks actually reach capacity and stop allowing people to enter. I'd go early and leave early if you're not all day kinda people. If you go later In the day you are gambling with crowd levels. Mostly impacts MK but in my opinion better safe than sorry.

3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

4. 3fairies

3fairies Earning My Ears

Thanks for the advice and the warm welcome! I am hoping that by planning later evening trips to the parks I will be ok. We are looking at arriving around 5 each evening and staying till mk closes..around 1 or 2 am.