Chris & Patrick's VWL 7/5/13 Floral Update!!! 1/18/13

Lololol! They ARE kinda out there, right? I keep asking P if they're too much, but he's male so of course he says the're not! Besides, there's really not alot I can do about it, if you know what I mean!
So, we're back from our trip to Alaska which is why we were absent on here for so long. . .well, that and because we were moving into the house we just bought. We had a lot going on for awhile! But, we're back and we'll provide wedding updates henceforth and forthwith. To keep on topic, however, let me just add that when we came back from Alaska and all the wonderful seafood we consumed, luv wanted to try on her dress to make sure it still fit--it did, beautifully. Only 10+ months to go. . .;)

I know I haven't updated in forever, but as P mentioned, we've been a bit busy! On the wedding front, we decided I needed a second band for a more finished look (plus, who doesn't like more bling right?) so we ordered that from Jared's yesterday.

We're having a planning trip in early November so we've been busy, well, planning for that. So look for a super detailed update then, particularly for anyone interested in a Sunrise Terrace ceremony.

Also, I've been struggling to find super cute white dresses. I found several Lilly Pulitzer ones, but either I'm not the size I thought I was or they run small. Really small. It's sooooo frustrating. I did order one from Alfred Angelo back in July but it won't be in until the end of this month. I guess I'll put that on the backburner til next spring.

Oh! And. I don't think I said, but we've decided that since we can't have a MK photoshoot during our wedding week we're going to have a shoot with Randy Chapman the day after the wedding instead. Deposit has been paid!!

I know I haven't updated in forever, but as P mentioned, we've been a bit busy! On the wedding front, we decided I needed a second band for a more finished look (plus, who doesn't like more bling right?) so we ordered that from Jared's yesterday.

We're having a planning trip in early November so we've been busy, well, planning for that. So look for a super detailed update then, particularly for anyone interested in a Sunrise Terrace ceremony.

Also, I've been struggling to find super cute white dresses. I found several Lilly Pulitzer ones, but either I'm not the size I thought I was or they run small. Really small. It's sooooo frustrating. I did order one from Alfred Angelo back in July but it won't be in until the end of this month. I guess I'll put that on the backburner til next spring.

Oh! And. I don't think I said, but we've decided that since we can't have a MK photoshoot during our wedding week we're going to have a shoot with Randy Chapman the day after the wedding instead. Deposit has been paid!!
You and the frog in your pocket? :lmao: It was inevitable, I suppose. . .;)

I just read through the entire PJ and I love your story, the engagement, the rings and all of your plans so far. Your dress is beautiful, as well as the ceremony location. We initially looked into this one but being that our guest list exploded it wasnt an option anymore lol
We are getting married on the same day, just different locations (I'm doing mine at the Swan and Dolphin). :banana:
I can't wait to read more!
Happy planning!

I just read through the entire PJ and I love your story, the engagement, the rings and all of your plans so far. Your dress is beautiful, as well as the ceremony location. We initially looked into this one but being that our guest list exploded it wasnt an option anymore lol
We are getting married on the same day, just different locations (I'm doing mine at the Swan and Dolphin). :banana:
I can't wait to read more!
Happy planning!

Oh, cool! We're wedding twins! What time is your ceremony?

Mid week I got a call from the bridal salon that my cute little white Alfred Angelo dress is in! That's about 4 weeks sooner than I expected! I immediately made an apt for a fitting, which would have been yesterday. But. HAD to cancel.

Why? Because the very next day P got a call from Jared's!! My second band was in!!! WAY earlier than expected. It was a no brainer. Reschedule dress fitting in favor of picking up that little beauty!!

Here's how they all look together (and yes, I know EXACTLY how well loved (read spoiled, lolol) I am!!!

IMG_1030smaller.jpg

IMG_1039smaller.jpg

Also, I don't think I'll be able to get back to the bridal salon until early October at this point, though, since I'll be headed down to DW at the end of this month for a F&W girl's weekend. Very excited!! Plus, we really need the next couple of weekends to (cross your fingers for us) finish up the house so we're not living in renovation purgatory any longer. Only one more coat of paint to go! The kitchen cabinets are in, the granite guy comes tomorrow to make a template and the appliances come Tuesday!

We no longer have to squint to see the light at the end of the tunnel, lolol!!!!

That is some SERIOUS bling! Are you wearing it now or do you have to wait for the wedding? Congratulations on your happiness.

Wow, my hands are wrinkle-y :scared1:

I just said that when I saw a picture taken with the family on the fantasy. No hand model for me. :rotfl:

And yes you are spoiled , love the ring.

he is definatly a keeper. And girl nothing a lil lotion and baby oil cant fix LOL

That is some SERIOUS bling! Are you wearing it now or do you have to wait for the wedding? Congratulations on your happiness.
I'm waiting for the wedding. Kinda, sorta. I will admit to playing dress up with it now and then, lolol!!

he is definatly a keeper. And girl nothing a lil lotion and baby oil cant fix LOL
He IS!!! And. It took me forever to figure out what you were talking about with the lotion and baby oil! At first I was thinking you were referring to my questioning how well I fit into the top of my gown, lololol!!

I just said that when I saw a picture taken with the family on the fantasy. No hand model for me. :rotfl:

I am. But, what can I say? I am adorable, after all! :rotfl:

It is now official--there is no more room on her finger for bling. ;) As she says, there is the occasional play dress-up day. It has its benefits.

NAB said:
The spoiling goes both ways. :lovestruc

anewmac said:
he is definatly a keeper.
Does that mean I took the bait? Hook, line, and sinker? ;) (Actually, it is thanks to her that I can be considered a keeper, and that's the truth.)

luvvwl said:
It took me forever to figure out what you were talking about with the lotion and baby oil!
Ohhhhhhhh. . .:beach:

Thank you! I love it soooo much! And. As much as P likes to think he's the lucky one, I will tell you I feel like the very luckiest of women every day of my life. :lovestruc
This is getting way too sappy. :cool2:

Also, put some bling in your signature block, why don'tcha? pirate:

So, luv is heading to the World for a quick weekend trip with some Dis friends (they're responsible for luv and me meeting. . .mostly). She says it's to catch up with them and see Mickey again. I think it's to secretly scout out wedding stuff. Not sure how exactly, but I'm thinking luv will find a way to make it a scouting trip, nonetheless. Yeah, I'm jealous she's going and I'm not. So what? :snooty:

Don't worry, I feel your pain!! Awesome that you have such great friends that got you guys together! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter