Chosen my meals!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
We've chosen our meals for our trip.

We probably won't arrive much before 10pm so will just grab a pizza at the hotel and get an early night.

For character fixes we've booked to eat at Cafe Mickey one evening, also the Lucky Nugget at lunchtime on our departure day.

The other days we are going to go to King Ludwig's, Planet Hollywood and Rainforest. We've chosen King Ludwig's because we had a lovely meal there last summer. Planet Hollywood we have never been to, so decided it's high time we tried it. We've chosen the Rainforest because youngest DD missed out on eating at one due to illness on our last day at WDW.

I'm starting to get excited now. :banana: :banana: :banana: DH's brother is taking his family on Tuesday through Saturday for their first time, I can't wait to hear all about their holiday. :yay:

Great choices Elaine, I love planning the restaurants.
We went to Planet Hollywood last visit and weren't disappointed. The boys loved the memorabilia around the restaurant and trying to work out what films the props came from. The only thing I didn't like was the photographer, who insisted on taking our photos, having said that they were very nice and I did buy the ones of the boys. The meals though are huge, I had Fajitas, they came on a tray with 8 wraps, assorted salads and sauces and most of a chicken and DS had a burger the size of a dinner plate. LOL

I think you'll love the Halloween season. :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes I've read a few dire reviews for Planet Hollywood but we liked the one in London and fancied eating somewhere new this time. I certainly like the sound of those fajitas!! :thumbsup2

wow, I'm jealous, I just can't get my act together to plan meals/restaurants.

We have decided to just wing it, I hope we don't starve! :eek:

Have a great trip :)

wow, I'm jealous, I just can't get my act together to plan meals/restaurants.

We have decided to just wing it, I hope we don't starve! :eek:

Have a great trip :)

You too. :wizard: You won't have any problem waiting until you get there, it's only if you set your heart on a particular place at a particular time/day etc. Me, I just like to plan, plan, plan!! :lmao: :lmao:

I plan plan plan at WDW, but I am totally clueless with DLP.

We are going on a cruise first for 12 days, so I figure we will be tired of food by the time we arrive at DLP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter