Chocolate Brownies in the sky ...

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
I have the QSDP and as usual will not be able to get through all our credits - not helped by the fact that we are doing 7 TS OOP :rolleyes1

DD is gluten free and they have the yummiest GF brownies at the resorts as a snack credit. Would it be a problem bringing some back (like about 10 for example :laughing: - seriously!) I thought I could freeze them and use some in packed lunches but I randomly hear about the weirdest things that cause hassles at security.

no problem weve brought back stuff from unsed credits
Paul

you shouldnt have a problem getting them out the US, but you might have a problem getting them back into the UK, depending on if they're pre packed or not

you shouldnt have a problem getting them out the US, but you might have a problem getting them back into the UK, depending on if they're pre packed or not

Hmm, the ones I am talking about are pre-packaged. Maybe I should get something else then.

I have the QSDP and as usual will not be able to get through all our credits - not helped by the fact that we are doing 7 TS OOP :rolleyes1

DD is gluten free and they have the yummiest GF brownies at the resorts as a snack credit. Would it be a problem bringing some back (like about 10 for example :laughing: - seriously!) I thought I could freeze them and use some in packed lunches but I randomly hear about the weirdest things that cause hassles at security.

I have had NP bringing back these YUMMY "Magic Cookie Bars" fom Port Orleans Food hall the past couple of trips..Oh & the fudge from Goofys Candy Co 14 pieces of it to be exact:lmao: & thats not including the 10 pieces my Dh had :rotfl: They will actually wrap each piece individually & then box it up for you if u tell them that it's flying back with u :) & We always carry it in our hand luggage & never had any probs

:goodvibes

We bring back loads of food in our suitcases. Last year we had two sandwiches from the Earl of Sandwich in our hand luggage to eat on the plane instead of the usual dire airline food - they got through the scanners and everything without any problem and were delicious!!!!

I have had NP bringing back these YUMMY "Magic Cookie Bars" fom Port Orleans Food hall the past couple of trips..Oh & the fudge from Goofys Candy Co 14 pieces of it to be exact:lmao: & thats not including the 10 pieces my Dh had :rotfl: They will actually wrap each piece individually & then box it up for you if u tell them that it's flying back with u :) & We always carry it in our hand luggage & never had any probs

:goodvibes
So hand luggage is better than hold luggage? Apparently "dense" foods like peanut butter and chocolate can trigger off false readings on the security scanners (referring to hold luggage).

We bring back loads of food in our suitcases. Last year we had two sandwiches from the Earl of Sandwich in our hand luggage to eat on the plane instead of the usual dire airline food - they got through the scanners and everything without any problem and were delicious!!!!

:rotfl2: You know initially I didn't read your first sentence properly and I thought you had put sandwiches in your hold luggage! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!