Chirsmas 2009

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by mybgirl, Jan 4, 2009.

1. mybgirl

mybgirl DISNEY MY HAPPY PLACE

;) Hi Happy New Year to all:goodvibes

This DEC 2009 may have a trip to DISNEY in store mybe,!!!!!!!!;) My DS and I had a great but rainy trip Aug 12-24 2008

? to anyone who loves Disney in DEC , dates will be 13-22 or 20 bad time or good time

take care and God Bless

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bob6sims

bob6sims Mouseketeer

We have been twice in December and loved it :santa: .

The decorations in the parks and the disney hotels are out of this world :cool1: . The parks get busier the closer to Christmas but sounds like you would be away by then anyway :banana: . The weather is cooler :upsidedow and we did have rain :sad2: a couple of times but we just put on our rainmacs and kept going - coming from Scotland we are used to the rain anyway :yay: .

Enjoy planning your trip :surfweb: .

4. mybgirl

Thank you

And this trip I wiil have four Disney first comers this year:woohoo: I will love planning for them:surfweb: take care Mary and Seth.:thumbsup2

5. colonialtinker

colonialtinker You may not see much in a small town, but what you

We have gone at different times in December. My only advise is if you don't like crowds avoid from Dec. 23 - Jan. 1. Our trip last month we went in the beginning of Dec. DH said we could go again this Dec. but I can't decide which week I want to go. Right now I'm leaning towards the beginning of Dec. or the 13 - 18.

6. mybgirl

. Right now I'm leaning towards the beginning of Dec. or the 13 - 18.[/QUOTE]

We might see you their.:santa: p.s. have you ever seen Rabbit from Pooh Bear please let us know or send picture thank you.
    :cool1: Also Happy New Year:thumbsup2

Seth:goodvibes

7. JKB DIS

JKB DIS Mouseketeer

We are also considering going in early Dec. 2009. Does anyone know when the will publish the MVMCP? We have been to MNSSHP the last two years and would love to go the Christmas party! How would the crowds be around the 8th of Dec.?