Chip & Dale at Storyteller's

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ByTheHook, Sep 22, 2007.

1. ByTheHook

ByTheHook A Reformed Toad

Hi-- have any of you had a Char. bkfst. at Storyteller's when Chip & Dale were NOT there? Which day(s) of the week were they gone?

We love 'em too much to miss 'em, so we're trying to plan ahead.

Thanks! pirate:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

When we were there in January, we had Chip, but no Dale. I think you are pretty likely to see at least one of them, since the breakfast is named after them.

4. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

Same with us, we had one but not both (can't remember which one was actually there). We had Koda, Kenai and one of the chipmunks and that was it. No Meeko which was a bummer but most seem to get him too.

The food was absolutely delicious there. The one character meal at either DL or WDW that I have been to where I remember the food more than the fun!

5. sydangel68

sydangel68 Mouseketeer

We went there for Breakfast 3 times during our trip last October. From memory we never saw both Chip & Dale at the same time. It was one or the other.

On one morning, I think it was a Friday, neither were there, but I asked the CM that seemed to be managing the Characters and explained that my son will be disappointed if he didn't see at least one of them. He then arranged for Chip to come out about 15 min later.

We did see both Chip & Dale together and got a great photo at Goofy's Kitchen. They were out the front in the photo area, when we were waiting for our table.

Cheers
    Angela

6. MATTERHORN

MATTERHORN <font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco

We have also been there 5 times before (it's our favorite breakfast!) and 3 times we had both, and 2 times we had one or the other!! You should atleast get one!!

Andrea

7. jemilah

jemilah <font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh

They seem to be at Goofy's everytime we go.......both of them! Breakfast and dinner time. Good Luck!

8. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri <font color=0066CC>Disney or otherwise. Sucks<br>

I've never been to Story Tellers but we saw both of them at Goofy's Kitchen both times we have gone.