Chip and Dale character breakfast at the GCH

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Does anyone know what characters might be found here? Is it just Chip and Dale and Pluto? Any advice, pictures would be great!

Does anyone know what characters might be found here? Is it just Chip and Dale and Pluto? Any advice, pictures would be great!

Pluto is not at the Storytellers Cafe breakfast - at least not that I have seen. He is at Goofy's Kitchen in the DLH. At The GCH ST breakfast, you have Chip and Dale (who are also doing duty at Goofy's), sometimes Baloo (who also appears at Goofy's), and usually Rafiki, Meeko and some characters from "Brother Bear" who we did not recognize!!! Many of the 'woodsy,' 'jungly' and 'foresty' characters are likely to show up there. I have never seen Pluto. At Goofy's, Chip and Dale and Pluto are residents along with Goofy, but you also sometimes get the Mad Hatter, Alice, Belle, Aladdin and Jasmine and sometimes Jafar, Gadget, Baloo and whoever happens to be in the area that day!

I personally have seen the following at Chip & Dales:

Chip
Dale
Kenai
Koda
Baloo
Meeko
Timon
Pinocchio (I guess he's considered "woodsy" b/c he's made of wood??)
Brer Bear

We really enjoy breakfasts there. It's much more laid back than Goofy's.

Here are a couple of links threads that compare Storyteller's and Goofy's. I put my two cents worth in on both threads but they also offer some other opinions besides mine.
showthread.php

This thread also has the crummy photos I took at Storytellers. I think my kids have finally learned to keep their hands off my camera settings! Not good photos but you get the idea.
showthread.php

Chip
Dale
Kenai
Koda
Baloo
Meeko
Timon
Brer Bear

your pinocchio comment is hilarious!!!:rotfl2:

I think we are going to try the breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe next weekend - although most of the characters don't seem to be the ones my son is familiar with so much :confused3 Hopefully the food is good......

They have a nice buffet but I did not see any Mickey waffles out. Be sure to ask your server for the kitchen to prepare these. They are delicious and are topped with powdered sugar!

Chip
Dale
Kenai
Koda
Baloo
Meeko
Timon
Brer Bear

Or maybe Pinocchio is there because of the 'Storyteller/Storybook' connotation? He doesn't seem to fit in with the woodsy theme other than being wooden, so he is a misfit!

I don't mind the breakfast there at ST, but I find the buffet at Goofy's to be much more extensive - probably because that is what Goofy's does all day - serves buffet, whereas ST is a regular restaurant with a buffet just for breakfast. I don't know if Storyteller's makes Mickey-shaped peach cobbler but they sure as heck serve it at Goofy's for breakfast and it is delicious!!!! I think Goofy's just has more to choose from - and man, was their coffee strong this past visit! Whew! They must want the adults' energy to keep up with the kids' energy! Anyway, I actually prefer just the plain old lunch/dinner menu at Storytellers over the breakfast food. Their burgers (both beef and veggie) and their turkey sandwich with bacon are all scrumptious and filling!

Oh, and I have to say - there is almost nothing funnier than watching tubby Baloo - who is a little bottom heavy - doing the Macarena at Goofy's along with stuffy Belle and tiny Alice. Baloo tries to rotate his large hips around and he can't quite do it gracefully! So funny!

Yeah, we've never done this one because we wouldn't know most of the characters either. My son never got in to Brother Bear. We always see Chip and Dale at Goofy's anyway.

We did Lilo and Stitch in June. Besides them we got to see Daisy, Donald, Minnie and Max too.

I think we are going to try the breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe next weekend - although most of the characters don't seem to be the ones my son is familiar with so much :confused3 Hopefully the food is good......

we think this buffet has the best foods of any buffet. it is my husbands favorite everytime!!! :simba:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter