• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 6

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Saturday 14th November

We were up and out quickly today, we parked at the TTC then walked back to the Poly for breakfast at Ohana. We have tried to go to breakfast here twice before but the first time I was sick and the 2nd time Mike was hungover so it was 3 times the charm. We hoped by arriving early we might get seated early and we were in luck. While we waited for the buzzer to go off though 2 little boys befriended Freya and it was really cute as they were a lot older than Freya but they said she was really cute. We got a great table with a view of the Castle. The food was OK but I preferred yesterday and the service was only ok, Mike got 3 refills of coffee but I wasn't offered any more tea. I did like the juice again though. Freya enjoyed it though which was the main thing.

We hoped onto the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom with plenty of time to spare before our FP so were able to stop and enjoy the dance party parade, another spontaneous moment that ended up being a lovely memory as Chip/Dale came and got Freya and danced with her. Over to our FP and there was absolutely no queue so we were straight in to she Cinderella and Rapunzel. Another great character interaction with lovely photopass photographers again.

We took another spin on the carousel then went to see the country bears show which was a first for us and I know why we've never seen it before but Freya enjoyed it and she was the focus of this trip. We headed to Main Street and got a photo by the Christmas tree.

Our next stop was to see Tinkerbell. She was great, she like my t-shirt which was sort of Tinkerbell but with pink hair and she liked that i'd selected green on our multi-coloured pen. When we left I checked the app and spotted Aurora was out soon so we went to queue up to see her. We were 2nd in the queue. I chatted to the family behind us for a bit and Freya played with their little girl Gemma, which was very sweet to watch. Again Aurora liked we'd picked pink on the pen for her.

Nap time for Freya now and while she slept I got some postcards to send home and we grabbed a spot of lunch from Peco Bills sharing a burrito and churros. I can't believe they don't have lettuce on the fixings bar. We headed back to Main St for FP number 3, talking Mickey. I was very impressed that Mickey also spoke Spanish which he did for the family in front of us. Freya seemed to have a thing for showing the characters whatever dress she had on that day (Minnie today) and after Mickey admired it he did train impressions with her.

We grabbed a piece of kerb to wait for the parade and it was quite a wait as the parade started at the other end but it gave me time to write my postcards. We observed a family being filmed and assumed it was for a reality TV show in another country as no one seemed to be paying any attention to them.

The parade was worth the wait though as Freya absolutely loved it and was really excited seeing all the characters. After the parade we got some photos taken then went to one of the FP kiosks to see if anything was available and got the tea cups for 5 mins time. We'd never done the teacups before, it was great doing lots of new things this holiday.

Freya wanted to do the Dumbo ride which had a wait of 40 mins but with the new play area that wasn't an issue but it was a lot shorter than that anyway. Our Dumbo didn't seem to go up and down so Mike complained and said we wanted to ride again though the CM said we were just doing it wrong. Turns out we had done it wrong and i regretted a 2nd ride as it made me ill.

We planned to leave then but ended up on the people mover and by the time we got back to the car it was really late. We still needed to have dinner but a restaurant would take too long so instead we went to the food court at CBR which was next to our hotel. Not a gourmet dinner but it was really quick and Freya really enjoyed hers. I got a chicken burger and Mike a beef burger while Freya had roast turkey with rice and veg. Mike and I also got a cheeky pudding to have after Freya was asleep. With our quick dinner we ended up back at our hotel the earliest of the trip so far. We could hear a singer somewhere at our resort even with the door closed but luckily it didn't keep Freya awake.

Steps today 18500

Last edited:
wow you have racked up some steps !

the pic of her kissing rapunzel is adorable, i think i cried when dd saw rapunzel the first time tangled was her favourite film when she was younger

wow you have racked up some steps !

the pic of her kissing rapunzel is adorable, i think i cried when dd saw rapunzel the first time tangled was her favourite film when she was younger

She's loving "Punzel" at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter