Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 5

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Friday 13th November

Alarm woke us up this morning but his phone rang soon after, no one ever rings him at home. Before we left I took some photos of our view.

We headed over to the GF for our breakfast ADR at 1900 Park Fare, I nearly cancelled it last night but i'm glad i didn't as it turned out to be my favourite character meal because of good food and great character interaction. While we waited to go in Freya played with some little girls in the lobby and we took some photos.

I wasn't sure what Freya would make of Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter as we've not watched those yet but Mary Poppins was our first visit and Freya just loved her and she was so good with her. She climbed into Mary Poppin's lap and was quite happy with her whispering into her ear. Alice was next and they had a chat about Tea. Freya wasn't sure about the Mad Hatter but he kept his distance and she was happy to high five him. Tigger and Pooh she of course loved.

I'd forgotten to get autographs but it looked like we were going to get a 2nd visit however Alice & Mary Poppins went on their breaks right before getting to us. We did see Pooh & Tigger again but we'll be seeing them at Crystal Palace so it was the other characters we needed really. We couldn't hang around forever though so with belly's stuffed we went to explore the GF and show Freya where Mummy & Daddy got married.

We walked round to the Wedding Pavilion but couldn't go in sadly however we did get to see the coach. We carried on walking right round to the Poly and I did a spot of shopping for Freya and I then we hoped on one of the little boats back to the GF.

We headed back to our hotel in our car but Freya fell asleep. We accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up at Disney Springs, boy what a mess it still is. Back at our hotel Mike parked at reception and we transferred Freya to her pushchair and then i pushed her back round to our room which kept her asleep and Mike drove round. I took the long route round the lake and I also picked up some pool towels on route. Back at the room we talked about what to do about lunch neither of us were really hungry so Mike nipped out to just get us some crisps to snack on and I caught up on my trip notes. When Freya woke up we changed into our swimwear and headed to the pool. Even though I took Freya to swimming lessons for 6 months as a baby she isn't really a swimming fan so we started in the splash zone to help build up her confidence. We then went over to the main pool but she wouldn't swim, when the water got to chest height she wouldn't go any further. We had a go round the lazy river with Freya sat on me then back to the Splash Zone. We got an ice cream sundae to share and Freya got more and more confident in the water.

We headed back to our room about 4.30pm via a quick trip to the playground for a swing and slide. We got cleaned up then went to Chillis for dinner. We had planned on trying lots of offsite restaurants this trip but that never really happened. Freya had pizza with sweetcorn for a side, which she demolished. I had cajun shrimp Alfredo pasta which was good and Mike got chicken quesadilla but they were a bit plain for him. We all shared chocolate lava cake for dessert which was so good.

Steps today 10000

is the coach for weddings only or can you book a ride in it for any occassion

I'm sure you could book it (they won't turn down money!) but i'm not sure I've ever heard of that being done. It's not exactly cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter