Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 2

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Tuesday 10th November

Mike and I were up at 7am today but Freya was still asleep, she's slept all night on the mattress without a peep out of her, i guess that was the upside of last nights cot issues Freya went to bed so late she got straight onto USA time. After Mike and I were ready we got Freya up and dressed then it was time to head to MK.

We left about 0830 and it was only 10 mins to the TTC. Took the first photo of where we were parked, Aladdin 41, and walked over as we were so close no tram was needed. The monorail wasn't running so we headed to the ferry for our first journey rather than getting a bus. Our first stop was the barber shop as we'd booked Freya a haircut. I was slightly worried as a friends little girl had just done this and didn't have a great experience plus Freya didn't really seem that keen but the CM was great, she covered Freya in stickers and cut her hair nice. She also somehow managed to put her hair in bunches which was amazing as at home she never wants anything in her hair. Final touch was some pixie dust on top (we were washing that out for days!) we got a lot of comments all day about the pixie dust. While she had been cutting her hair she'd given her a couple of toys to hold which definitely helped distract Freya.

Not sure what this face is about!

Next stop breakfast and we went to Starbucks and got 3 pastries, 3 drinks and some apple slices which came to $23 (i did keep all my receipts to add up everything spent to help people but not sure i'll have time to sort them out). We ate them in record time then headed into the big shop on Main St to get Magicbands for Mike and I. The CM linked them to our tickets which took seconds and then we were good to go. Time to get our first MM photo next.

We headed over to Fantasyland and Freya was very excited by the castle, that is until she spotted something even better, the carousel! We queued up and then Freya had her very first disney ride, as expected it was a big hit.

We walked over to Winnie the Pooh for our first FP+ (overall i quite liked the new system) and this was another big hit with Freya. We did get stuck at the end but luckily not for long. We explored Fantasyland some more, it's not a place Mike and I had spent a lot of time in before, then went to queue up first for Minnie & Daisy and then Donald and Goofy. Freya was in heaven which made me so happy and I knew we'd made the right decision on when to bring Freya for her first trip, Mike was also thinking the same thing.

Time for our next FP which was the Ariel ride, this was new for all of us. Freya got a bit scared when it went dark but overall she liked it. We went over to Philharmonic and again Freya like most of it but some bits upset her. Lunch was the order of the day so we went into Pinocchio Haus, another first for us. We had an early dinner planned so i didn't order a lot, we got a children's cheese flatbread with milk, grapes and a yoghurt plus a side of fries and Caesar salad. FP number 3 was up next, the classic Its a Small World and yet another hit with Freya. It was now time for her nap but as you can imagine she was having too much fun so i bribed her and said i'd buy her a toy if she went to sleep, she was asleep in seconds. We went to one of the kiosks and made a 4th FP for the speedway and had a look around the shops to see what we might like to buy. We got a couple of drinks and then just relaxed and chatted until Freya woke up. We asked her if she wanted to go on the Speedway but she spotted the Peoplemover and said she wanted to do that so we did. Again she didn't like the dark bits but as there are quite a few and they are short she soon got used to them and even liked them. When we got off we ran over to meet Buzz but Freya said she didn't want to meet him. It was now time for our BOG ADR so Freya did a quick change into her Belle dress and in we went. We were seated in the main Ballroom near the Christmas Tree. Mike choose steak, i got the pork and Freya had fish and rice. For pudding i tried the grey stuff and Mike had the lemon meringue. Check was $82 plus tip.

Freya really likes the Beast so was very excited every time he walked through and waved excitedly but when it actually came to meeting him it was another story and she cried but we managed to get a photo. As the parade was on late today because of the Christmas Parade taping we had hoped to catch it but it was over. We went to the front of the Castle to watch a Frozen Wish. This is when Elsa lights up the Castle, Freya's reaction "WOW". We went into the shop to get Freya's promised toy and what did you pick, spinning Elsa, the toy she'd played with at the barber shop. Up until now Freya hadn't been a Frozen fan but the tide was turning. Monorail was back running so we caught that back to the car and headed back to our room. A massive hair wash commenced to get the pixie dust out and then we tried to put Freya in the cot but she was having none of it, she wanted to sleep on the mattress again. I decided to have a soak in the huge tub and Mike tried to see the Epcot fireworks from our balcony. He could see some so I presumed I could watch them another night but the wind must have been in our favour that night as we never saw them again.

Steps today 20400

Ah how sad you didn't see them another night.

Love the haircut and pigtails!! Soooooo cute. Gorgeous pic of you both on the carousel xxx

Ah how sad you didn't see them another night.

Love the haircut and pigtails!! Soooooo cute. Gorgeous pic of you both on the carousel xxx

Not seeing fireworks becomes a bit of a theme.

What a great first day. Love the pigtails.

Watch out for some more pigtails.

I'm not surprised Freya cried when meeting the beast ! He scares me too :)

He is pretty huge, she didn't like Sully either.

Day 3 is now up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter