Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

According to the ADR calculator, tomorow's when I can do ADRs.

I'll see what I can do before work tomorow.:surfweb:

I have most of my ADRs. Only need to call to make a reservation for the tea at the Grand Floridian. And Tony's on July 30.

July 19: Crystal Palace 10:05am

July 21: Les Chefs de France 1:00pm

July 23: Tony's Town Square 12:25pm

July 25: Chef Mickey's 5:15pm

I have most of my ADRs. Only need to call to make a reservation for the tea at the Grand Floridian. And Tony's on July 30.

Nice ADRs.

ADRs look good Christy! Glad you were able to get what you wanted!

Do you want me to post them on the July board?

Hey guys.

Just a quick update.

I might put my move to Florida on hold.

My dad said that if I want to do my Masters in Art Education, he'll pay for it.

So, why not take him up on his offer?

Niiiiiiiiiiice! :thumbsup2

And again, niiiiiiiiiiiiice!! I am thinkin' we'll do Tony's on our next trip. DH loves him some pasta and I think Tutto wouldn't be quite what he would want.

Maybe I should have him look at the menu and pick instead of me guessing, eh?! :laughing:

I love Crystal Palace breakfast. I crave it!

Nice ADRs.

Thanks

ADRs look good Christy! Glad you were able to get what you wanted!

Do you want me to post them on the July board?

Sure, why not.

Niiiiiiiiiiice! :thumbsup2

And again, niiiiiiiiiiiiice!! I am thinkin' we'll do Tony's on our next trip. DH loves him some pasta and I think Tutto wouldn't be quite what he would want.

Maybe I should have him look at the menu and pick instead of me guessing, eh?! :laughing:

I love Crystal Palace breakfast. I crave it!

Thanks. Yeah, I think doing my Master's will be fun and rewarding.

We liked Tony so much, my dad wants to do it twice. But I have to wait a week to go and make that reservation since it's for our 2nd week.

We've never done Crystal Palace. Well not recently. We might have eaten there in 1991, but we are not sure. It was not a buffet, if that was the place.

Thanks. Yeah, I think doing my Master's will be fun and rewarding.

We liked Tony so much, my dad wants to do it twice. But I have to wait a week to go and make that reservation since it's for our 2nd week.

We've never done Crystal Palace. Well not recently. We might have eaten there in 1991, but we are not sure. It was not a buffet, if that was the place.

That is great to hear about Tony's! Once we actually have our dates set and all that I will suggest it to Joe. CP Breakfast is a "must" for me on the next trip! I love it!

I think CP used to be a signature type restaurant from some history I have read and pieced together.

Hey guys!

Yesterday, I did something that was sooooooooooo much fun. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

My friend, who teaches dance, has a cousin who dances with a known choreographer here.

Well. There was a telethon for Haiti here. And that choreographer decided to create a mass choreography.

My 2 dance colleagues and I, were given the chance to be part of it.

We got there around 5:30pm, we rehearsed, and we were on live at 9pm.

It was amazing!

So great. Even though it was cold, and we were freezing.

It was worth it.

Here's an amateur video. I'm trying to find the real thing, but can't find it yet.

I'm in the first group. First line. Navy blue coat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96gDPyqTjC0#

I see you, I see you!!! That's so cool!

But who was taping that? A squirrel?!

I see you too!

How cool!

Sorry you're under the weather.

Thanks.

I guess that my body is telling me I need to take a day off?

Anywayz, it makes the students miss me. And make them realize how they don't hate me that much hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter