Children's program at night?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ReadyForDisney2003, Jan 3, 2003.

1. ReadyForDisney2003

ReadyForDisney2003 Mouseketeer

Oct 20, 2002
    I have been looking for the times when Wendy will be in the Children's club. It looks like her arrival and some of the other 'really' cool things (goofy, peter pan stuff ... ) happen around 7:15. Things like Where's Tink, Picture This, Do Si Do with Snow White.

How can my DD (age 4) participate in these activities if we have early seating? Looks like early seating starts at 6:30. Will there be time to get her there.

And, mostly, what about the shows? On our prior cruise, my DD was not old enough for the Club, so it was never an issue -- we took her to EVERY show after dinner and she LOVED it. I would hate to lose a show OR time with Wendy or Snow White in the club.

I must be missing something on the scheduling here. Please advise.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Apr 21, 2000
    Early seating is at 6:00 pm and you will definitely be done by 7:30 pm. :) Most of the evening activities start between 7:30 and 8:00; they assume that younger kids are in early dinner seating and they schedule accordingly. You'll be fine. :)

Honestly, with the shows, the only one my daughter cares about is Disney Dreams. She would rather play in the club than see any of the other shows.

Have a wonderful time! :)
  4. floridaminnie

floridaminnie Enjoying life one adventure at a time.

Mar 4, 2002
    On our 7 day cruise, they took the kids in the club to the early show of Disney Dreams.
  5. dis4me

dis4me <font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi

Jun 18, 2000
    Ready for disney
    We had this problem on our cruise too_Our kids were in the 5-7 group. They loved the shows but would miss the activity at the club. The only solution was to go again.;) ;) .
    Honestly though,Tell your server that your daughter has an activity she wants to be at by 7 or whatever time and they will make sure she gets her food in time to make it. A few times my husband or I would order our dessert, then run and take the girls to the club.When we got back we would have a nice peaceful dessert.
  6. >>^..^<<

>>^..^<< Flat Cat

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi there...

One night there was a pajama party in the Oceaneers Club.. I dropped by to see what was going on and they were "Trashing the camp"

It is a song from Tarzan where the gorillas trash the camp.. the kids had all kinds of paper torn up and they were singing the song and throwing the trash everywhere... looked like fun - but I'm too old so I couldn't play =(
  7. PiperG

PiperG Can't wait to enjoy our one day of summer here in

May 5, 2002
    We had the same experience with DS 5. He actually skipped dessert and we took him to the club in between the appetizer and our main course. It worked out great for everyone :-)