Children's Place Outlet

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by KinderTchr, Jul 11, 2006.

1. KinderTchr

KinderTchr Mouseketeer

A fancy new Outlet Mall is opening near me on Aug. 3. It does not have a Disney Store Outlet :sad2: but it will have a The Children's Place Outlet. Has anyone been to a The Children's Place outlet? Will it have Disney Store merchandise since The Children's Place owns the Disney Store?

Keeping my fingers crossed that it will. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

No it does not carry Disney stuff. I wish it did. But, if you like their clothes, thye ahve awesome sales that you can only get at the outlet stores. At least twice a year they have sales that take all the clothing they ahve left from the two seasons prior to the one you are in and mark it $3.99 and less. On the first few days they have half off all those prices so I stock up on school clothes or summer clother for the next year for really cheap.

4. ButterflyJen

ButterflyJen Mouseketeer

I work at the Children's Place outlet here - and no, no Disney stuff. BUT I agree, the sales are well worth it. Amazingly so.

5. mom2taylorandemily

mom2taylorandemily Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..

We just got a Children's Place Outlet in Williamsburg in April. My DD's look like the Children's Place spokepersons. Their sales are awesome. I went in the other day and got screen print t-shirts for only 2.49. I love that store. If you get on their preferred customer list, you also receive coupons for 10-20% off and not just one item, the whole purchase. Did I say I love that store.

6. KinderTchr

KinderTchr Mouseketeer

Thanks for the replys. Sadly my kids are older and no longer wear children's sizes. I love the quality of the Disney Store stuff since Children's place took over. Tees are soooo soft and seem to hold up a bit better.

7. Benducci

Benducci <font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b

I love the Children's Place Outlet - I get such good buys there!
    I wish they carried Disney item but for now it appears that they are keeping the stores separate - which is good in a way - they are different stores.