Childrens Menu

OrlandoHelp

Mouseketeer
Does Ohana's and Biergarten offer a childrens dinner menu? I have picky eaters and I have a funny feeling that they are not going to go for the food at Biergarten for sure. Ohana's maybe?

Biergarten does not - it's just a huge buffet. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find something kids would eat - there's a lot of hot dog like items (knockwurst, bratwurst), breads, etc. At 'Ohana, I have heard others say the waiter brought them something off the menu for their picky kids, but I haven't asked myself. They don't have a kids menu though.

'Ohana does offer something for children. However, I'm not sure what they are.

We were asked a few times if our children would prefer something from the children's menu and before I can say anything, my children would say "no thank you" in unison. At one time, our CM "Cousin" was a little startled and laughed. He looked at my children and said, " I see that my cousins love our food!" And to that my children smiled and nodded.

You may want to try and see if they'll eat anything. They have salad, veggies (which my children love), chicken wings, noodles, pineapple bread and all the skewered of course (pork, steak, turkey and shrimp). I find that there are a lot of choices. My children love all of them. I do find that I am spending a long time peeling all the shrimp for them, but it's really good and it's worth it. My daughter prefers the shrimp over the meats. She also prefers the veggies over the salad. But other than that, she eats most of everything. My son, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any preference there, he eats EVERYTHING.

They also offer chicken, potatoes, salad and veggies at Biergarten. As a PP noted that most sausages are hot dog like so they may actually like those.

My children 6 and 9 have been going there forever and both really like it. There are also lots of rolls and breads to help fill them up.

We love Biergarten. :)

I would think that Biergarten would be a fantastic choice for picky eaters. I might be mistaken, but I also recall a section of the buffet with items geared toward children.

At Ohana, my kids got mac & cheese. I can't remember all the choices. Just ask your server. Biergarten has a children's section on the buffet. The offerings are similar to other buffets children's sections - chicken nuggets, mac & cheese. My kids preferred the regular food, especially the schnitzel and spaetzle.

Biergarten has macaroni and cheese on the buffet, but no other of the typical "kid foods" like pizza or chicken nuggets, unless they've recently started including chicken nuggets. They have frankfurters, which are similar to US hotdogs but not identical. Of course, Disney hotdogs are now mostly chicken, so this may be the only place you can get beef or pork frankfurters. They have roast chicken and schnitzel (meat pounded flat and breaded) which some kids will eat.

Biergarten's also got a selection of familiar cold meats that kids would likely enjoy like ham and bologna. There's potato salad as well as potato soup. And there's the items already mentioned. I think if you've got picky eaters of any age, a buffet is usually a safe bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter