Children's life vests at pool

Belle Belinda

Mouseketeer
Children's life vests at pool
We are going to be staying at Pop in May and was wondering how can I get the life vests for the swimming pool for my 4 yrs old twins??? We went to the same resort last year and I was never able to find any because the life guard told us that they were all taken,,,, I mean I asked everyday and never got any for my kids. What should I do? Please help, my kids can't swim on their own and don't want to stay in the kiddie pool for more than an hour. :guilty:

Could you possibly buy some where you are and have them shipped to your resort if you can't bring them with? At least if you buy them you'll know that they fit properly. :thumbsup2

I always packed a couple of pair of water wings just in case we weren't able to get the swim vest. Now only ds still needs them so I'll just pack his own life vest.

My DD has one of those suits with the foam in it. I put that over her regular bathing suit if she does in the the big pool. (She will be 4 tomorrow) :thumbsup2

We never had a problem at the Poly when DS needed a life vest, but for a year or so I took his own life jacket I bought at Target with us--helped a lot at places like Typhoon Lagoon, when you don't want to wait in line forever for a life vest. Plus he was a smaller kid and I wanted it to fit right. I think it cost $15 and wasn't a big bulky orange one like in the old days, so it didn't take up that much room in the suitcase.
Robin M.

Go down to the pool early, even before you plan to swim. You can check out the vests and keep them for the length of your stay. Or try going by just before "closing" on your arrival day, when some have been returned.

In the past, staying at the All Stars, we had to pick up the life jackets at the front desk.. and was told that we can hold on to it for the whole trip. That is probably why you can't find any when you get there. I agree to get there early and try to grab one and hold on to it the entire trip..Unless you purchase one yourself at a Target, etc..

When we stayed at ASMo, we got ours from the arcade. Check at the front desk if there aren't any at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter