Children at SciFi

MMichelle

Earning My Ears
I want to dine at the SciFi but my sister thinks the movies may be too scarey for her children, ages 5 and 7. Any parents out there that have some advice for me?:earsboy:

The clips are tame, and sometimes the kids don't even notice them with everything going on around them. It's meant for all ages.

I took a four year old and the clips were not scarey in the least. You see worse in TV commercials.

The clips are corny. I've taken my cautious ds since he was 4. He has barely noticed the films because of all the other neat things: the cars, the light cubes in the drinks, the huge onion rings!!!

Have fun!

I have a DD that at the time was 4 and she gets scared pretty easily and she was perfectly fine at SciFi.

She was so intrigued by the cars you eat in and the atmosphere in general that she barely paid attention to the movies. Even if she did pay attention, they are very corney and not scarey at all.

Have fun!!!:wave:

My kids were 7 and 8 when we were there last, both girls and they absolutely loved the place. We are going on the Disney Cruise this Saturday and they have been asking and asking if we were going to eat there again.

Safe by me, go and have a good time.

My oldest was 4 the first time we took him. It was and still is one of his favorites!!! It is a fun environment and a must do for us!!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter