Child Swop - Confused

Janine1983

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I have a 2yr old, and also love all the 'big thrill rides' which obviously my son cant do! We're a party of 7 going in 18 days!!! Woop Woop!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ive read about child swop and this seems fab. I have to speak to the CM at the entrance of the ride to be told what we have to do. But from going in the past ive never noticed CM's at the entrance of the rides??

So, my question is, if theirs no CM at the entrance do we queue as a party of 7, then when we find a CM we let them know then?? Im thinking of TOT for example, would my 2 yr old queue with us? (im just worried if we all queue, and then are told they dont do child swop :confused3)

Sorry to ramble, but i hope im making sense here! xx

Don't worry all rides have a greeter CM. Fast pass rides have 2 - one for standby and one for fastpass lines. The rides with height restrictions always have one as they have to make sure no one under height joins the queue.

Just go up to them and ask for a child swap pass. They will give you a fastpass size ticket that is good for upto 3 people to ride. Have the first half of your group queue (or use a fastpass) then the once they are back the second half of the group goes up and uses the rider switch pass at the fastpass line :thumbsup2

Its really easy at Disney to use a rider swap they have it so well set up. We tried at seaworld but it was so user friendly :(

Thank you for replying!!

So can half my party get a fastpass, then we all go together at their time slot & still do child swop???

Thank xx

Yes - you can get fast passes for some of the members of the group - we split 4/2 - so got 4 fastpasses and then we arrived at the ride we all went up with DD and got the rider swap pass. Me & Dh then went and sat with DD while the others rode. Once the came out we took the rider swap went to the fastpass entrance & rode.

If you are unsure just ask the CM at the entrance they will be more than happy to help :thumbsup2

I have also got the pass just by me & dd going up to the greeting CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter