Chicken wings

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by sachilles, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

I do too!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneydreamkate

disneydreamkate DIS Veteran

Although I haven't had wings in quite some time (I'm now a vegetarian), Mattina's on Delaware Ave in Tonawanda is known for their wings. Central Park Grill on Main Street in Buffalo is another place that always had great wings. Even when I ate them, I doubt I ever would have bothered outside of WNY! ;)

4. Buffalo2Disney

Buffalo2Disney Should we be HYSTERICAL?

I agree, being from Buffalo I am spoiled with the chicken wings and refuse to EVER eat them anywhere outside of WNY. For 2 years I went to school in Rochester and had them there once, they were terrible. If you ever want to venture out of the north towns and into the south towns, Bar Bill in East Aurora has some of the best wings I ever had and the BEST chicken fingers.

5. sachilles

sachilles Mouseketeer

Wings can certainly be hit or miss, but there are some great ones that aren't near buffalo......I've had plenty of bad ones though.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.
    Sadly I don't think downtown disney will be in our plans. It will have to be in park, or on the monorail.

Safari wings in Animal kingdom? allears says they are boneless, do they have traditional bone in?

I suppose they are just to messy to be commonplace.

6. DisneyDanielle85

DisneyDanielle85 Mouseketeer

I'll jump on the bandwagon, I too am from Buffalo and don't really love any of the wings down at Disney. As many others have said ESPN is the closest but even those aren't "the best" Just my opinion but as others have stated being from Buffalo kinda spoils you for wings!