chicken and dumplings at LTT?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by marielynn724, Aug 17, 2011.

1. marielynn724

marielynn724 DIS Veteran

Did Liberty Tree Tavern take the chicken and dumplings entree off their lunch menu? I hope not, but I don't see on the menus on either WDWinfo or allears :confused3

2. GeorgeG

GeorgeG <font color=blue>Stumped for 2005<br><font color=r

The last time I was there I had the chicken and dumplings, but it was more like a chicken noodle soup with something they called "slippery dumplings." It was good, but not what I was expecting.

3. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

My DH had this last September and did not care for it. He loves Chicken and Dumplings but not the kind that was served to him there (it was also very hot out and the Chicken and Dumplings were too heavy for that kind of heat). Unfortunately he is reluctant to go back to LTT due to it :sad2:, even though I loved my Colony Salad I had there.

To the OP....I am sorry, I am not sure if they still have the Chicken and Dumplings still, however, if you are still planning on dining there, you could always check with the waitress/waiter and see.

4. HadesTX

HadesTX Whoa. Is my hair out?

I was looking forward to trying these, too. Someone posted a recent picture of the menu & they weren't on there anymore. Maybe they'll come back...:sad2: