Chicago Fire **TV SHOW**

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by DisneyMommyMichelle, Feb 5, 2013.

1. DisneyMommyMichelle

DisneyMommyMichelle Always Dreaming...

[​IMG]

Does anyone watch this show? I'm hopelessly addicted & not just because of the eye candy! Is there an official thread on it already, if so link me please! I couldn't find it using the search feature.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lynxstch

lynxstch I Love Figment

I haven't seen a thread, if there is one, but count me in as an addict, lol!

Love this show!

4. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Love the show...never miss it! :cool1:

5. DisneyMommyMichelle

Then this is the official thread!
    Now...who is your favorite character?

Severide for me!

6. lynxstch

lynxstch I Love Figment

I would have to say Casey. I've been addicted to Jesse Spencer since his days on House. But Severide is certainly eye candy too!

7. DisneyMommyMichelle

I loved him on HOUSE and that is EXACTLY what drew me to the show but as I watched more and more, I just started turning more towards Severide. This is such a great show and I can't help but really enjoy all the characters!:firefight

8. CourtasanSatine

CourtasanSatine <font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br

I'm in it for the eye candy as well! But am I the only one to notice how difference Jesse Spencer sounds on this show?

9. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

I'm enjoying this show too. It reminds me a lot of ER (same producers/directors I think?)

10. 7165red

7165red DIS Veteran

Love the show as well as my husband.

11. DisneyMommyMichelle

Yes, same here! I think they did that in order to keep us from associating him with his other work. :confused3 For half of the first episode, i just saw Dr. Chase but now I don't even remember him being anywhere else but in the station! LOL

12. DisneyMommyMichelle

13. DisneyMommyMichelle

Wow, another good episode! What did you all think?

14. RNMOM

RNMOM BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

I am new to this show but love it a lot. Casey also got me to pay attention. I just posted on the crying thread cause last week's episode about the little boy dying just tore me up. (3/27/13) I am going to keep watching and will go back to catch the earlier ones if possible.

15. DisneyMommyMichelle

Yesssss!!! It really is a show that pulls at the heartstrings!!! It's on tonight!! WOOHOO!!!

16. STLDisney_Freak

STLDisney_Freak I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH

Okay, Did anyone watch the show last night? I'm a little lost on the part were voight (is that how you spell it?) was meeting with that woman in the car??? So is he a shady cop or not? :confused3

17. joviroxx

joviroxx <font color=blue>rectally reporters television pro

Me too! If someone knows the answer.. please!

Also, what was the secret that Dawson had about Mills mother?

18. LivingtheWDWdream

LivingtheWDWdream Dreamin of Disney!

Ok I love this show we watch it every week and don't miss an episode! We are team Severide here love him!

In terms of Dawson and Mills with the secret...Secret was that Chief Boden slept with Mills' mother when Mills' mother and father were separated for a short time, then as soon as Boden saw that they were going to get back together ended it with the mother. Dawson overheard that tidbit when they were at that fancy dinner where Severide's father got into it with Boden over how Mills' father died and who Severide's father views as who was responsible for the death.

In terms of Voight I don't know who that woman would be but have two theories for how this will play out:

1. It's a cop higher then Voight or someone in a higher position within the legal system who has a list of people who are "evil" and using Voight to take them out because they keep getting slap on the wrists or away with murders that can't be proven and that he really is clean but is using the appearance of being dirty to help this woman out because she could be a relative (mother, sister, etc) or old flame and feels obligated.

2. This is a rich woman who runs a drug operation or crime ring who has Voight on the payroll to take out competitors or middle level drug dealers and other criminals that are affecting her business and she pays Voight to clean up shop for her.

But knowing this show neither will be the case and we will be thrown for a loop. I am sad that they killed off Hallie from the show, I think there was more to that story line that could have been done before pulling her from the show. I am glad that Mills and Dawson are over for now, they did not really fit together and I think they gave up on the Dawson and Casey story line.

I'm just glad the show got picked up for Season 2 for the Fall and keep in mind that Chicago Fire will be on Tuesdays in the Fall and not Wednesdays and I will be checking out Chicago PD the spin off series to see how that one is to see if its a good supplement for another night of TV.

19. Butterfly2819

Butterfly2819 Earning My Ears

Loved the finale! Can't wait for next season. So sad about Hallie though. I thought she was likeable and I like her and Casey together. Maybe she joined another show?

I loved it in the show when they were at Molly's and they were talking about the sports banners and they gave a nod to the Chicago Fire soccer team :) thought it was cute when he said "Chicago Fire's a soccer team, who knew?"

20. midas

midas Mouseketeer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the finale is next week.

21. Butterfly2819

Butterfly2819 Earning My Ears

Midas, you are right! I just checked imdb and the final season 1 episode is set to air may 22. With all the finales I assumed it was the finale! Hooray! Thanks for pointing that out!