Cheyenne Buffalo room

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Isila, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

Remember I booked Cheyenne for overnight stay? So when reading "papers" and thinking about different prices I found that we booked standard room for 19th and Buffalo for 26th - and it's priced higher. What's the difference?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

its one of the closer rooms to the reception block. Thats it - nothing else :).

4. Isila

and because of this they charge more? :rolleyes1

5. HFJohnson

HFJohnson DIS Veteran

The room blocks at the Cheyenne are spread out along quite a long "street", so if you're at either end it's a bit of walk to and from reception and the bus stop. Therefore there is a premium for the blocks in the centre that are closest to the facilities.

In May we stayed in Running Bear which is a standard room and one of the furthest from the facilities but the closest to the park which made the walk to the parks very easy. This time, however, as we're going in December I'm going to request the nearest standard room to the facilities so we don't have to walk far in the cold to get to breakfast and the bus stop.

Have a look at the link below for a picture of the layout.

http://dedicatedtodlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cheynne-map12.jpg

I believe Sitting Bull is a standard block and that's what I'm going to request before we go.

6. Happy Tappy

Happy Tappy Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

I always request Running Bear!

We always walk to and from the parks so the extra 5 minutes you save by being that end make it worth it at the end of the day when you're knackered!

I don't think I'd pay the extra.

7. Isila

Well, as this is just for overnight stay I don't mind. Just being curious. I'd booked standard room, but it was sold out

8. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

All the hotels charge more for rooms closer to the amenities, the Santa Fe does & the SL charges more for Montana rooms as they are in the main building.

9. Isila

This is why booked in SL lodge- cheaper! Saved money for inventions