Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Chelsea: She went and got bandages from her bathroom.

Ben: he laughed "Why would that surprise me? Cat's always worrying."

Britt: "Get in little guns."

Nate: "You mean big guns."

Britt: "No, you have noddle arms, I meant little guns."

Nate: he rolled his eyes and mumbled "Princesses."
Kennedy: "I'm not little," she grumbled, for real. Then she added, jokingly, "I'm a big shot rock star."

Matt: "No... I just..." He groaned. "I don't know what to do anymore... Just whack yourself with this so you can go home." He gave him a stick and leaned against the tree. "You'll wake up where you passed out."

Trent: "He believes that he's bad for me, that he keeps getting me in trouble. He doesn't think you like him either, and I think the tension caused by that is putting a strain on our relationship too..." He rested his head on Chelsea's shoulder. "Be honest with me. Why don't you like him?" His eyes widened. "What if he never actually comes home?" He walked back to the boy and shook him. "Wake up. Please. I need you. Please!"

Matt: He felt a pain in his head and heard ringing in his ears that sounded similar to Trent's voice.

Ben: "Ugh! Fine." he hit himself with the stick and woke up at home "Cat, quit crying, I'm back."

Chelsea: she got up and tackled him in a hug

Kennedy: "I'm not little," she grumbled, for real. Then she added, jokingly, "I'm a big shot rock star."

Britt: "I was talking about the idiot." she said

Nate: "I'm not an idiot!"

Ben: "Ugh! Fine." he hit himself with the stick and woke up at home "Cat, quit crying, I'm back."

Chelsea: she got up and tackled him in a hug

Britt: "I was talking about the idiot." she said

Nate: "I'm not an idiot!"
Kennedy: "Oh, okay, thanks Your Majesty."

Matt: He sat there, contemplating whether or not to go back. He realized David would probably find him if he stayed, so he smashed his head on the tree and fell down to the ground.

Trent: He saw Matt's eyes open. "Thank goodness you're okay!" He hugged him tight.

Matt: He smiled. "Hi, Trent."

Matt: He sat there, contemplating whether or not to go back. He realized David would probably find him if he stayed, so he smashed his head on the tree and fell down to the ground.

Trent: He saw Matt's eyes open. "Thank goodness you're okay!" He hugged him tight.

Matt: He smiled. "Hi, Trent."

Trent: He clung to his boyfriend and sobbed. "I am so sorry that I ignored you, I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Matt: "Don't be daft. You're the most perfect guy in the world. I love you so much. Anyone would be stupid to leave you."

Trent: "Say that to my parents."

Matt: "You have a new family that loves you now. It's okay." He cupped Trent's cheek in his hand.

Trent: He blinked, a tear running down his face.

Matt: He wiped away the tear and kissed Trent's nose. "It's okay, baby. I love you." He hugged him tight.

Trent: "You' promise you'll never leave me?"

Matt: "I promise, cross my heart and hope to die."

Kennedy: "Oh, okay, thanks Your Majesty."

Britt: "I'm all about the people. Well except for this one." she said poking Nate in the arm

Nate: "You feel that, babe? 100% muscle and boyfriend material." he winked

Britt: she looked at him in disgust "As I have previously stated I have a fiancé! He plays polo and we have been betrothed for quite some time now." she shoved him to the driver door "Just drive us, please." she got in the limo

Trent: He clung to his boyfriend and sobbed. "I am so sorry that I ignored you, I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Matt: "Don't be daft. You're the most perfect guy in the world. I love you so much. Anyone would be stupid to leave you."

Trent: "Say that to my parents."

Matt: "You have a new family that loves you now. It's okay." He cupped Trent's cheek in his hand.

Trent: He blinked, a tear running down his face.

Matt: He wiped away the tear and kissed Trent's nose. "It's okay, baby. I love you." He hugged him tight.

Trent: "You' promise you'll never leave me?"

Matt: "I promise, cross my heart and hope to die."

Chelsea: she was still laying on top of her brother

Ben: he whispered in her ear so only she could hear "Do they have to be all lovey dovey sappy couple like?"

Chelsea: "Shhh!" she hissed in his ear and then gave him a kiss on the check "I'm glad you're back, kid."

Ben: "Yeah, yeah, me too. But you're kind of crushing me and I'm starving."

Chelsea: she laughed and rolled off of him "Okay come on." she said and went to the kitchen

Britt: "I'm all about the people. Well except for this one." she said poking Nate in the arm

Britt: she looked at him in disgust "As I have previously stated I have a fiancé! He plays polo and we have been betrothed for quite some time now." she shoved him to the driver door "Just drive us, please." she got in the limo

Ben: he whispered in her ear so only she could hear "Do they have to be all lovey dovey sappy couple like?"

Chelsea: "Shhh!" she hissed in his ear and then gave him a kiss on the check "I'm glad you're back, kid."

Chelsea: she laughed and rolled off of him "Okay come on." she said and went to the kitchen

Kennedy: "Let's get out there and rock this town, rock it inside out!"

OOC: That's an old song lol

Matt: He sat down, his head hurting. "I hit myself bad, Huh?"

Trent: "Oh yeah."

Matt: "can I have some water?"

Trent: "Sure." He got up and went into the kitchen. "Sorry, Ben, I didn't mean for you to get mad back in chemical alley. I'm just not good at words..."

Matt: He fell unconscious due to blood loss.

Last edited:
Kennedy: "Let's get out there and rock this town, rock it inside out!"

OOC: That's an old song lol

Britt: she smiled at her

Nate: he started to drive to the mall

Britt: "The mall? Really? Do you think the queen of England shops in commoner's stores?"

Nate: "Where do you wish to go then. your royal highness?"

Britt: she gave him the name of a boutique

Matt: He sat down, his head hurting. "I hit myself bad, Huh?"

Trent: "Oh yeah."

Matt: "can I have some water?"

Trent: "Sure." He got up and went into the kitchen. "Sorry, Ben, I didn't mean for you to get mad back in chemical alley. I'm just not good at words..."

Matt: He fell unconscious due to blood loss.

Ben: he sighed "Please tell me he didn't just go unconscious again.

Britt: "The mall? Really? Do you think the queen of England shops in commoner's stores?"

Kennedy: She laughed.

Trent: He stared. "No. That's not fair." He walked over and shook Matt.

Matt: Slowly opened his eyes. "Huh? Oh, thanks." He took the cup and sipped from it.

Trent: "Did you go back to chemical alley?"

Matt: "No? I think I just passed out for a minute or something. I'm really lightheaded."

Trent: Hs sighed. "Okay."

Last edited:
OOC: I'm bored, so...

Perry: He decided to start a fire and make breakfast (I think breakfast is the meal they're at now?)

Caleb: "How are you doing, Rob?"

Robin: "I feel much better today, thanks Caleb."

Caleb: "Not a problem."

Gwen: "So what now?"

Timmy: A new day. What would he do? Play? Build something? Paint?

OOC: I'm bored, so...

Perry: He decided to start a fire and make breakfast (I think breakfast is the meal they're at now?)

Caleb: "How are you doing, Rob?"

Robin: "I feel much better today, thanks Caleb."

Caleb: "Not a problem."

Gwen: "So what now?"

Timmy: A new day. What would he do? Play? Build something? Paint?

David: He smiled and laid back. "Now we relax..."

Chrissy: She was still asleep up in a tree.

Gwendolyn: "Sounds nice."

Timmy: Timmy saw his sister and grinned before walking away to start his new painting project.

David: He pulled her into his strong arms and kissed her. "I'm so happy, Gwen. I'm okay that death is coming soon, because I get to spend time with you now."

David: He pulled her into his strong arms and kissed her. "I'm so happy, Gwen. I'm okay that death is coming soon, because I get to spend time with you now."
Gwen: "I'm just happy that you're happy."

Timmy: He found a good expanse to use as a canvas and went to work. He only painted things he saw, read or had been described to him, so as an 8/9 year old, and one that lived in a fantasy and technically didn't exist, he hadn't seen much. So most of his paintings were landscapes of the forest, clearings, the lake, the river, or the treehouse. However, he did have a few portraits of Chrissy and some still lifes of various possessions. Today, though, he decided to paint the tents and campfire. He didn't dare draw the people, partly because he didn't want reminders, partly because he was inexperienced and partly because he didn't want the scientists to see them. He was afraid the scientists would use the strangers or that they would send one of their what Timmy called Dolls to them. He'd only ever met females, so that's why he called them Dolls rather that Puppets, but perhaps there were males too. He overheard the scientists talking about them once. He had learned that they were once humans, humans that were either runaways, abandoned kids or orphaned kids, basically people with no one to notice them gone, and they took them and warped their minds so they basically worshiped the scientists as gods and the only thing that mattered was succeeding in their mission to please the scientists, and the scientists had basically programmed them to hunt down humans that occasionally showed up. Timmy only feared one thing - that he and Chrissy were only still existing because the scientists wanted them to grow up to become Dolls. That would be horrible.

OOC: Dolls=Deaths. If you don't like I can change.

Kennedy: She laughed.

Britt: she walked into the boutique and was immediately surrounded by her good friends that worked there"Oh,Miss Brittany! It's so nice to see you back." she looked at them in confusion and laughed "Brittany? You must be mistaken! I am the one and only Princess Liana Rose, Brittany sounds like peasant's name." she winked at them "Oh, forgive me your majesty," one of the workers said curtsying "What can we help you with?"

Trent: He stared. "No. That's not fair." He walked over and shook Matt.

Matt: Slowly opened his eyes. "Huh? Oh, thanks." He took the cup and sipped from it.

Trent: "Did you go back to chemical alley?"

Matt: "No? I think I just passed out for a minute or something. I'm really lightheaded."

Trent: Hs sighed. "Okay."

Ben: "Cat, that place was awful."

Chelsea: "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault."

Ben: "No, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what you went through."

Chelsea: she smiled "Everything's okay now," she gave him a hug "I love you, kiddo."

Kennedy: She watched Brittany. She was still secretly awed at how carelessly Brittany dealt with such luxury, as if it were the most natural thing to her. Kennedy gave a cocky grin and messed up her hair. "Yeah, Her Highness and I need some stylish threads. Oh, and probably Mr. Wannabe Athlete over there too."

Kennedy: She watched Brittany. She was still secretly awed at how carelessly Brittany dealt with such luxury, as if it were the most natural thing to her. Kennedy gave a cocky grin and messed up her hair. "Yeah, Her Highness and I need some stylish threads. Oh, and probably Mr. Wannabe Athlete over there too."

Britt: she smiled "Thank you, Alexa. And don't mind noodle arms over there, we just picked him up off the street, we can take him to some peasant athletic store."

Nate: "Babe, who you calling noodle arms? This is 100% muscle." he said, flexing his arms

Britt: she rolled her eyes

Nate: he turned on his signature swoon worthy smile "You know, ladies, I am single and ready to mingle." and with that a couple of girls did swoon

Britt: "Come on," she said and dragged Kennedy/Alexa to the clothes she would probably like "Phoebe, please help her, her clothes are horrendous."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter