Chefs de France instead of Le Cellier, will we be disappointed?

Aidensmommy22

Mouseketeer
We have loved Le Cellier in the past. However, with the new changes, we are thinking we will change our lunch ADR from there to Chefs de France. I know it's completely different in comparison. We would probably go for the prix fix menu. Will we be disappointed if we change?

We have loved Le Cellier in the past. However, with the new changes, we are thinking we will change our lunch ADR from there to Chefs de France. I know it's completely different in comparison. We would probably go for the prix fix menu. Will we be disappointed if we change?

Don't remember what is on the prix fix menu, but we ate there last trip. It was a good meal and I put some pictures in my trip report. I think the filet at Le Cellier was better. We had a warm baguette at the start of the meal, and while it wasn't pretzel bread, it was good.

I LOVE Chefs!! Love it. I always do the prix fix menu and order the French onion soup, mac and cheese, and the creme brulee.

I LOVE Chefs!! Love it. I always do the prix fix menu and order the French onion soup, mac and cheese, and the creme brulee.

:thumbsup2 That's exactly what I am planning to get! It seems like a great price. So glad to hear you love it!

:thumbsup2 That's exactly what I am planning to get! It seems like a great price. So glad to hear you love it!

It is so delicious. I don't think you will be disappointed. Plus they have Remy come out, at least I still think they do. It is really cute. Some guy walks around with a food cart and he controls Remy who sits on top of the cart.

I LOVE chefs de France! Great food! so yummy. Love the atmosphere and little Remy! Take a look at my review in my link below, with pics! I personally think its way better than Le Cellier.

Haven't done Le Cellier (I don't eat beef so their steaks don't draw me) and I live about an hour and a half from Toronto so I've never viewed it as something I couldn't get at home.

But I lovelovelove (and did I mention LOVE) chefs de france. We've never had a meal there that we didn't love. YUM. I can't imagine you would be disappointed with a meal there at all.

I've never been to Le Cellier, but I LOVE Les Chefs! It has such a nice view, the food is delicious, and it's fun to see Remy. I always ask for an extra baguette to go; it makes for a nice snack later in the day! And you will love the mac 'n cheese. That and the crepe florentine are excellent.

Actually you may be impressed if you change. We've never found that Le Cellier lived up to its reputation. CdF has some really good lunch offerings.

We have had nothing but bad meals and servers at Chefs de France, which is clearly shocking considering the French' reputation with food service and restaurants (having totally set the bar.) We have tried it 5 times and won't be returning unless there's a complete overhaul. 3 lunch, 2 dinners.

The plus side was my kids saw Remy.

That said, I would still suggest to try it for yourself. I don't think that any comments others make should ever detour us from our own personal experiences.

Aidensmommy22 said:

We have never eaten at Le Cellier but have eaten at Le Chefs de France the past 2 years and loved it both times, along with having great service!! We both ordered off the prix fix menu. The Lobster Bisque is wonderful!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S II

We're going to Chefs for the first time next month, so I can't really compare. Le Cellier was pretty good, but not the knockout that some believe!

Another vote for Les Chefs. We've only been once, for lunch, but it was really delicious. My wife and I shared a charcuterie board and cheese board as appetizers, then both did the Croque Monsieur for our entree (we were on the DxDP). The Croque Monsieur was the best I've had outside of Paris, and we're still talking about the charcuterie four months later. When we return later this year, I'm thinking of just doing an onion soup and the charcuterie for lunch, as it was pretty substantial on its own.

thinking off adding this in as an adr but was just wanting to check that Remy still comes round the room and what times that is so I can book the best one. I also want to do the prix fixe meal as looks great option. So many great items on this menu :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter