• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's...What A Magical Meal!

Tinkerbell10403

DIS Veteran
I am live from the GF with my family...we just arrived today and our first ressie was at Chef Mickey's at 5pm. We arrived, did not have to wait long, and got to meet every character..alot of them even twice! (Chef Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Donald, and Goofy) The characters were very interactive with my family and took lots of pictures! The food was awsome! I have heard some people on these boards say that their experiences were less than great, but I am here to tell you that our dinner was very magical! I was very impressed with the service! I have come here once before with DBF for breakfast, and made ressies for my family here. I was very glad that they also has a wonderful time, and would like to come back and eat there when we return to the World...which will be in March. (FYI..I am the DisneyPro in my family, and handled the details of our entire trip. It makes me very excited to see that they enjoy what I have planned, and cannot wait to see what happens in the coming days!! :wizard: )

How exciting and fun for you and your DBF. We also think CMs is great!! Have a wonderful time and keep us posted. :flower:

I'm so jealous of you! Thanks for the update. I can't wait to try CM's for the first time with my babies.

Celebrate...every day's a party... :rolleyes1 Too bad there's no napkin-twirling smilie. We sang the Chef Mickey's song for a long time after our dinner there :)

I love live reports! Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal at Chef Mickey's so much. :)

Thanx for a great report ~ Glad you had a lovely time.

So happy to hear you had a great time - CM's is one of our family's favorites also. The only way to REALLY know about anything at WDW is to check it out for yourself personally - we DIS'er's have diverse perceptions - I am glad you did and so delighted for you...
Happy New Year!
melomouse

We have always had a fantastic time at Chef Mickey's - we go either to start our trip or end our trip. Have Fun!

I'm so happy for you!! We love CM too!! Always fun and "magical" !!
Enjoy the rest of your trip! keep posting!
Happy New Year!! :goodvibes

We loved Chef Mickey's, too!

We went during Jersey week in November, and had dinner ther on our first day. Had ressies for 7:40pm, and we pretty much got in right at that time. It was NOT a "zoo" in there (as I had dreaded). The food was very good, and the characters came around once and were on a second go-around when we were finishing our meals. I got lots of great pictures!

If you can afford it, Chef Mickey's is well worth going to for dinner. We also posed for, and bought, a photo of our family that they took at the entrance to CM's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter