Chef Mickeys or Kona

Where would you choose for breakfast?

• Chef Mickey's

• Kona

Results are only viewable after voting.

rthutchens

When you wish upon a star...
We are currently at WDW and are trying to decide on breakfast tomorrow. We have a ressie at Chef Mickeys, but with the $22 price tag, I'm rethinking it. What is everyone's thoughts? If you choose Kona, what do you like for breakfast and why?

Thanks!!!!!!

i like kona but if want a character breakfast there is always 'ohana

I would go with Chef Mickey's because everyone seems to say their breakfast is great, plus you have an amazing atmosphere and you get to see the fab 5 Disney characters.

Kona if you want a good breakfast. Chef mickey's if you want an expsensive breakfast with charters and lousy food. I'd pic Kona but my kids.......

If you're choosing based on food only, then choose Kona. If you're choosing for the whole experience then choose Chef Mickey's - it is a very fun/upbeat atmosphere with the occasional monorail passing by overhead, good character interaction with the Fab 5, and the breakfast buffet is pretty good with a nice selection. We would choose based on overall experience and go with Chef Mickey's - one of our favorites.

Kona definitely!!!:thumbsup2
We live in Orlando and my wife and I go once a month for breakfast here. Great food, and yes Tonga Toast.

Well, we took your advice and ate at Kona. It must have been an off morning for them because the food was not so great. I had the Tonga Toast and it was ok, but not anything I'd care to have again. DH had an omlet and it was so greasy he couldn't eat it. Plus he found a hair after he gave up on eating it. I'll give the breakfast another try sometime, I'm sure it was just bad luck.

Depends on what you are looking for. Kona for the food but Chef Mickey's has the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter