Chef Mickey Breakfast characters changed?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by aripantaloon, Apr 11, 2012.

1. aripantaloon

aripantaloon DIS Veteran

I was just looking at allears and happened to notice that the listing of characters appearing at breakfast at Chef Mickey's has changed. Instead of the usual Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, it was Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Is this correct? We want Goofy and Donald!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.

4. aripantaloon

aripantaloon DIS Veteran

Thank you! Must just be a misprint on allears.

5. amystevekai&bump

amystevekai&bump DIS Veteran

I am a HUGE chip n dale fan, so constantly check to see where they are!!:lmao:

Unfortunately whilst Allears is fantastic at updating their menus, I have noticed before that they dont tend to alter the character lists very often- Chef Mickeys has been showing as having Chip n Dale for a couple of years at least now on Allears, even though they havent been there in that time as far as I'm aware (they certainly weren't there when we ate there in Dec 2010 and Allears were saying they were!;) )

6. Hootch

Hootch DIS Veteran

memory, Chip and Dale were there in 2006 but not 2007 and forward. I have great video of our daughter tweaking their noses and they doing the same to her.